OK, Mama Melrose's - your honest opinion

Tomi-Rocket

We have eaten there a few times over the years and it’s been consistently good. Best Italian you’ll ever have? NO. But a good meal.

Touchdown

It’s fine, best thing is the flatbread. I usually eat there one a trip with the fantasmic dinner. I’m not a huge fan of DHS restaurants, and I really wish that F! was later so that I could eat at the Crescent Lake resorts, but when you have the show at 8:00 or earlier, and the resort restaurants don’t open till 5pm, you can’t.

HwdStudio

We have a November trip coming up, and we like to try 2 new places every time, and this time I picked Mama's.

maybe the pictures are awesome, or I am just hungry....so I booked it.

SO, now I'm just looking for honest opinions on your experiences there..
Ask for the secret sauce

macefamily

I think Mama Melrose's is fantastic. I actually like the menu selection better than Via Napoli at Epcot although you can't beat VN's wood fired pizzas. We get filled up on the great selection of appetizers. The flatbreads are delicious and we usually get a mix of the flatbreads, calimari, and mussels for everyone to pick at. Nice range of entrees that feature pork, beef, chicken, vegetarian, and seafood. I'm getting hungry....

mickey2008.1

Not great, but good. Way better than Olive Garden. Great atmosphere and plenty to look at. We try to stay more to the traditional Italian dishes rather than steaks. Never been disappointed, and the fantasmic package makes it even better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom