ok...dont yell but..

CoffeeJedi

this is now the second stupidest thread ever, almost as bad as "Err" down there, thank God for Will Ferrell's masterfull impression of Harry Carey to save our sanity

CoffeeJedi said:
this is now the second stupidest thread ever, almost as bad as "Err" down there, thank God for Will Ferrell's masterfull impression of Harry Carey to save our sanity

i agree!!... also seriously though, we are all just sitting around looking at each others posts... if you want something serious go to cnn.com. i personally prefer the light hearted discussion of all things disney and some random other comments as well.

JKovach

Account Suspended
:lol: :lol:

Disnick... who the heck are you? I read your thread "this is my first thread and im excited... yada yada yada" (you yada yada yada'd over the best part..... no i didn't, i mentioned the bisque)

anywho... who the heck are you!?!?!! you're like the frat guys "i'll outdrink you ROAR!"

here's an idea for ya... get off the steroids Bonds... learn that life is about discussions and enjoying whatever it is you enjoy... so go find a world of "muscle-men and bench pressing freaks who think theyr'e tough" and compare your life to theirs instead of to the happy world of Disney...

Do you just like sit at home eating cereal and shooting up yourself with roids.... and everytime someone talks go "talking is for wimps!!! I MUST BENCH PRESS LOS ANGELES NOW OR ELSE I WILL NOT GET IN MY DAILY DOSE OF WORKING OUT!!!!"

ya know... i heard this rumor (maybe we should put this in news and rumors) that there really were no such things as earthquakes... simply just a man named Disnick bench pressing los angeles..

i also heard you hate Roads and you hate Islands... but you love Rhode Island?!??!! thats weird... don't you also hate irony?

WEEEIRD

also i heard the movie "The Terminator" starring Arnold Sweartzenegger (sp...) is your life story about the time the machine world sent you to Earth to destroy a baby

man you're cool!!!!

diddy_mouse

I gotta learn to stop walking into threads like this one... :lookaroun

oh and by the way: "You know what I haven't had in a while, Big League Chew."

SpenceMan01

Man, I wanna get out of here! Work is slooooow today.

I want to go on a Disney Cruise... right now!

That disnick kid doesn't deserve the dignity of a response to anything he posts... even that was too much..

dixiegirl

Original Poster
I.M.Fearless said:
My thought:
How does a thread with no real topic get more than 30 posts?

but don't you love that!! makes me smile....i love when i get a thread going thats past 2 pages....yay me!!

dixiegirl

Original Poster
Disnick said:
i agree

you people are a bunch of jokes... find something interesting to do with your lives besides "i dream of disney" junk[/

i'm sorry don't be so rude!!!! for someone who is new here....your tellling me, me about dreaming of disney,,,please....i come here at the begining of my day before my day begins and at the end of the day to unwind..and now i'm faced with a very rude individual as yourself?? if you find it so ridiculious why the heck did you even post??? i wish there some kind of system around here to block out certain people....it has been so unbelievable around here lately....between people jumping on others because they can't spell , their wording is off ...the're posts are ridiculous..and so on.....please people if its that offensive around here...do us all a favor..don't come on....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom