ok...dont yell but..

dixiegirl

Original Poster
sorry....i really can't contain myself any longer.....I LOVE DISNEYWORLD!!!!!!!!..just had to let you guys all know that...well also i just got done watching the disney planning video from 2000....yes i'm done crying too!!! please don't bash me for starting this tread.....this is a thread... well .to say whats on your mind...right this moment..( well as long as its clean!!)

oh and have a magical day!!! :hammer:

42 more days to go!! till my magic fix!!

JJHale

Hmmmm ... I'm sitting here thinking that 8 weeks from this very moment we will be arriving at Carribean Beach. YES!!!!! I can't wait! :sohappy: :D :sohappy:

MommytoMJM

I am listening to Spectro (for the third time this morning) my 4 yo is mimicing the parade moves and asking "pooh? pooh?" her way of asking when we are going to DW again. Fortunately for us we get to take her every weekend. We too LOVE DISNEYWORLD!

KumbaRider

Weren't you just complaining about people calling the parks Disney World when in fact it's known as Walt Disney World? Sorry, I couldn't resist.

dixiegirl

Original Poster
MommytoMJM said:
I am listening to Spectro (for the third time this morning) my 4 yo is mimicing the parade moves and asking "pooh? pooh?" her way of asking when we are going to DW again. Fortunately for us we get to take her every weekend. We too LOVE DISNEYWORLD!

ok now i'm slighly jealous..every weekend..lol...god i'd love that..

dixiegirl

Original Poster
KumbaRider said:
Weren't you just complaining about people calling the parks Disney World when in fact it's known as Walt Disney World? Sorry, I couldn't resist.

no..not complaining...it was just something that came cto mind..sorry...didnt mean too sound harsh if i did... :lol:

TiggersPooh

i think those pancakes i ate earlier are making me go ALOT!

greeeaaat

oh and I LOVE DISNEY ill be there in *counts*

1.5 hours! its SOOOOOOOOO long!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom