Ok admit it....

jesserin

Me! Me!

I have strict rules on this however - I only order kids meals at Counter Service meals... they include sooo much food otherwise and it just goes to waste (or to my DH's waist) ;) So..

Anyway -

EPCOT:

Mexico's Cantina de San Angel: Plato del Nino - child size beef burrito, tortilla chips and a small soft drink $3.99

China: Lotus Blossum Cafe: Egg Roll & Beef Fried Rice - with child's soft drink - $3.95

i'll add more later... :)

surfsupdon

I always enjoy the mac n cheese served in the mickey shaped dish at Rosie's on Sunset Blvd, which also includes grapes, crackers, and a sip drink. It's a nice little snack in the evening after dinner before the walk back to Yacht Club.

LilDucky

I am the pickiest eater... I eat like a child. Although the food is pretty good from buffet places, I always find myself eating the stuff from the kiddie sections.... I happen to really like pizza, mac 'n cheese and chicken nuggets :lookaroun

:lol: :slurp:

maelstrom

I used to get the kids meal deal at Pizzafari back when it was a cheese pizza and you got the coupons for a free soda, ice cream, & popcorn. They've since changed the kids meal to some vile thing that no kid I know would eat, and I think it's because adults kept ordering the kids meal deal because it was the exact same thing but cost a lot less.

Otherwise, I just pretty much eat pizza, and that isn't usually restricted to the kids menu.

BeachClubVillas

I usually end up at the kids' side of the buffet because, like Lili, I just like chicken fingers, pizza and mac&cheese.

At the Brown Derby last year, I had to eat off the kids' menu because of my food allergies. Everything on the menu had something in it I was allergic to. THe waiter ended up saying he'd rather I break the rules and eat a kids' meal than die on him. Needless to say, I agreed. :lol:

PBarton

I have to admit, after watching one of the Food Network WDW specials, I really want to try the Mac&Cheese!

It was the episode where all the kids were over at the Wilderness Lodge trying out different recipes of Mac&Cheese, and I really hope to try some when we go in May!

Is the portion size tiny? I may have to buy 2 LOL!

Laura

Premium Member
I'm the pickiest person on earth. I only eat at places that have either hot dogs, pizza, or cheeseburgers. At a lot of the full services restaurants I do eat off the kids menu (like Ohana). I ALWAYS eat off my kids plates too.

My favorite kids meal is the turkey roll up things at Pinnochios.

DanStat

I love grilled cheese and fries at Whispering Canyon Cafe. Really, though, I could drink the honey mustard packets from Tomorrowland.

dandaman

Well... I liked to try a lot more in WDW this past trip, so I didn't order off the kiddie menu much. :D

That being said, one of my favourite desserts was the Jr. American Jell-O I got twice at Liberty Inn at Epcot. :lol:

EpcotGrl

The kids menu is awesome! I never eat a heck of a lot, so rather than waste food & money I usually get kids menu stuff...had a waiter at Alfredo's get very snooty when my friend I & both ordered off the kids menu...:rolleyes:

WDWPrnces02

Original Poster
Its my own thread and I forgot to say which one I liked....

my ultimate fav is the mini corn dogs at starlight cafe in the MK....im also guilty of getting the mac and cheese at the buffets....

tripletmom92

I ate off the kids menu during my entire Western Carribean Disney cruise. My waiter seemed to disapprove. I actually think he was insulted in some way that I didn't order the adult foods very often. Other than grilled chicken and other simple foods it was Mickey mac n cheese etc. I figured I paid for my ticket that included food why should he care if its the simple stuff. (By the way the chicken noodle soup with mickey noodles was my favorite) For those who think kid food isn't healthy I got pregnant with my triplets right after we got home!:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom