OhNo! It's all GONE!!!

I get on the Disney website and look at my itinerary and ADR's every day!

Not being able to see them makes me feel a little uneasy :eek:...

I'll be SO GLAD :sohappy: when they bring it back up again!

I hate :mad: not being able to see my official countdown!

amaley01

the systems are only down till tomorrow morning (Oct 14) ...can't wait to see the updates :wave:
if you call they give you the full "...we will available to assist you with any reservations needs"

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

While I expected it, it's still pretty interesting that the site is back up and appears to be back to normal (by basic appearance)- yet, if you try and retrieve dining reservations, you get a message that it can't at this time. I wonder how long before this is working- since everything was supposed to be operational this morning. At least that's what the site implied. Oh well- at least we have all of our info on our files.

Upvote 0

DreaminO'Disney

Original Poster
Yes, I printed it all out.

Good thing because when the system came back up, 3 are missing :eek:! When I entered my confirmation numbers manually, they still can't be found and the message says that I need to call Disney Dining :eek::eek::eek::eek:!

I'll let you know what happens...

Upvote 0

scott7302

I had the same issue, but this time I only had 4 showing out of 20!!!

But I called Disney Dining Reservations up after waiting for 20 mins on hold, they confirmed all my resevations were still there and that they have not been touched.

So I don't think there is anything to worry about.

When I was on hold a message said that the system will go down on the 19th October for further enchancements, does anyone know about that?

Even the woman on the phone did not know about that...

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

Same situation here...3 of the 10 things I booked online are not showing now. Of course, the other 2 ressies I booked by phone have never shown up online. I'm wondering if they're going restaurant by restaurant and maybe that's why not everything is populating? :shrug: Just a thought.

Upvote 0

ThinkTink721

Don't be discouraged...I pulled up my ADRs & notice that 2 were missing from list...I called WDW & they were able to confirm that they were still booked! :D :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom