'Ohana

Izzy5513

Original Poster
What are the chances of me securing a reservation on 8/23 at 'Ohana at 5:00 PM? I already have an 8:20 PM reservation, but a 5:00 will allow me to see Illuminations and have a much better schedule

captainkidd

Go to disneyworld.com and find out.

Seriously....All anyone here can do is speculate. You'll get a definite answer there in 10 seconds.

captainkidd

If you've tried and been unsuccessful (which is no surprise), then all you can do is attempt a walk up the same day. I wouldn't plan my evening around it though. Chances are better you'll get your 8:20 reservation before you would a walk-in.

'Ohana is the most difficult resort restaurant to get reservations for dinner at.

BrerKev

I would keep checking daily, just in case someone might have cancelled. Last trip, the only time we could get was close to 10pm... A delicious dinner nonetheless.

Kirk88

Check everyday until you leave. I did that for our last trip and ended up getting some amazing reservations a day or 2 before we left! Good luck!

forevermickey

I made all my ADR's then decided later I wanted to eat at Ohana.. no such luck.... I just call all the time and will attemtp a walk up or same day resi:slurp:

WDW_Princess24

I have been trying to get reservations for my Sept/Oct trip for months, and I'll continue until I leave. You never know when something will open up! Good luck!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
I've never seen anyone do that

Oh its always coming up

O'Hana
O'Hanas
Ohanas
Ohana's
Ohana'

Its a bit of a pet peeve round here, has to be 'Ohana

By the way welcome :wave:

Hope you get your ressie! Ate dinner here last year for the first time and everything was brilliant!:slurp::slurp:

When we go back next year we are hoping to go for dinner 2 or 3 times, we go for 2 to 3weeks :sohappy:

Tom

Beta Return
Bumping a bit, but wanted to throw something out there that we just learned this week.

They've moved the check-in counter for Ohana down to the other end of the lobby and will set up a roped queue along the railing for "walk-ups" (see photo below).

However, they don't really accept true walk-ups anymore. It's more of a standby system. You can stand in line, but they don't bump ANY actual reservations to seat you. You get in on a first come, first served basis IF a reservation is a no-show. Otherwise, they don't reserve any seats for Poly guests any longer.

We lucked out and our Concierge (staying Club Level for the first time right now) was able to find a 630 reservation for tonight!

picture.php

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom