Ohana Has Hit Rock Bottom

ne4now

Todays news has made us want to book Ohana for our October trip. Obviously we arent the only ones because yesterday, there were openings and today there are none... here's the "revised" menu:

Ohana Dinner Pricing​

$55 per adult, plus tax and gratuity - $33 per child, plus tax and gratuity​

All-You-Care-To-Enjoy 'Ohana Dinner:​

Mixed Greens Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette​

Signature 'Ohana Bread with Honey Butter​

Honey-Coriander Chicken Wings​

Pork Dumplings Tossed In Garlic-Chili Sauce​

'Ohana Dinner Skillet​

Wood-fire Grilled Teriyaki Beef*, Spicy Peel-n-Eat Shrimp, Grilled Chicken with Polynesian-inspired Chimichurri Sauce, 'Ohana Noodles, Roasted Broccolini

'Ohana Bread Pudding​

À la mode with Homemade Caramel Sauce

CaptainAmerica

Todays news has made us want to book Ohana for our October trip. Obviously we arent the only ones because yesterday, there were openings and today there are none... here's the "revised" menu:

Ohana Dinner Pricing​

$55 per adult, plus tax and gratuity - $33 per child, plus tax and gratuity​

All-You-Care-To-Enjoy 'Ohana Dinner:​

Mixed Greens Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette​

Signature 'Ohana Bread with Honey Butter​

Honey-Coriander Chicken Wings​

Pork Dumplings Tossed In Garlic-Chili Sauce​

'Ohana Dinner Skillet​

Wood-fire Grilled Teriyaki Beef*, Spicy Peel-n-Eat Shrimp, Grilled Chicken with Polynesian-inspired Chimichurri Sauce, 'Ohana Noodles, Roasted Broccolini

'Ohana Bread Pudding​

À la mode with Homemade Caramel Sauce
A step in the right direction. As I proposed previously, and I think this bears it out, this is a staffing issue. As staffing has improved, they've taken some steps towards normal. Not quite all the way there yet.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Grilled Chicken with Polynesian-inspired Chimichurri Sauce... Roasted Broccolini

So it's Polynesian-Argentinian fusion now? And when's the last time you had roasted broccolini at a luau???

Still lends credence to the centrally executed food theory.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom