'Ohana - Chicken BACK on the menu

DisneyJunkie

Original Poster
I've seen from various WDW news sites that the chef at 'Ohana is giving in to the countless complaints and bringing back chicken to the menu......and it will be pork that is going away. Personally, I'm all for it and would consider going back now that the chicken will be coming back. If only we can get them to take out the disgustingly putrid bread pudding and give us back the pineapple w/caramel sauce. Then they'll be going from making smart moves to brilliant.

SDisney90

Well this is good news for my girlfriend she loved the chicken. Now, I wont feel bad for wanting (needing) to go back in 2016;) The pork sure was good but I'll feel a lot healthier eating the chicken.

Bugz

Woohoo chickens back!! welcome something to look forward to in july cant wait!!![COUNTDOWN=][/COUNTDOWN]

loveglobe

Yay! I was disappointed to see it gone from the menu. I don't eat pork and am not a big beef eater so it's an option I really appreciate.

Mukta

I'm in it for the shrimp, but I liked the chicken and pork just fine. I don't really have a preference between them.

Otterhead

Several people at my table very much enjoyed the pork, and afterwards, said "that was the best chicken I've ever had!" When we told them it was pork, they said "Whatever! It was delicious!"

quirkle

I heard we could ask for the salad - I loved that and would rather have that then the lettuce wraps. We are happy that chicken is back since my youngest tells people that it is the best thing that she eats at Disney!

Victor Kelly

Since I cannot eat pork or seafood due to allergy issues, I only was able to eat the beef, I am not complaining because I LOVE beef. So having a second meat would be great for me. My wife said the pork was outstanding. I see no reason to not have all four, beef, chicken, seafood, and pork. The salad, meh. Desert..... yes please. We intentionally did not eat a lot so we could destroy the desert.

Weather_Lady

Do I understand correctly -- now there will be two chicken dishes (the sticky wings and chicken skewers) and one pork dish (the dumplings, but not the skewers) on the menu? Chicken was never fully off the menu -- the sticky wings have always, er, stuck around. ;)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom