OHana breakfast-yay or nay?

slappy magoo

Good character interaction, meh food with very limited menu compared to other sites - example being only scrambled eggs, no omelets or fritatas. I'd suggest 1900 park fare or chef mickey's instead or whispering canyon cafe.

zurgandfriend

If you're going for characters keep it, if you want a better character breakfast 1900 PF, Chef Mickey's, Crystal Palace or Cape May Cafe are all better IMHO. Now if you just want a great breakfast try the Kona Cafe, Grand Floridian Cafe, Captain's Grille or even Whispering Canyon.

Tinkerbella16

Ohana is a great character breakfast! One of our favorites! Of course you will have many more choices at the buffets.. my favorite breakfast buffets include Crystal Palace, Chef Mickeys and Cape May. I hear Tusker House is pretty darn good for breakfast too.. thats on our bucket list!

PixieDustMomma

Skip or keep? I'm seeing some bad reviews. Second guessing my breakfast ADR.
O'hana's is our favorite restaurant on Walt Disney property!! Breakfast is always fabulous, service is great, character interaction is awesome. I prefer O'hana's over more character restaurants. It is not a buffet style meal but an abundance of food in a relaxing setting. Chef Mickey is great but I enjoyed our breakfasts here more. The characters get the children up and parade around the restaurant. It is a memorable experience. Great location if you are headed to the kingdom or Epcot, just jump on the monorail or the boat to the kingdom. Honestly, I have eaten here at least a dozen times, most recently last summer...fabulous meal. Ohana's is my first choice for dinner always!!

squidward

Good character interaction, meh food with very limited menu compared to other sites - example being only scrambled eggs, no omelets or fritatas. I'd suggest 1900 park fare or chef mickey's instead or whispering canyon cafe.

Agreed.

Nothing from the griddle on a breakfast menu? Yeah, no thanks.

lostpro9het

'Ohana breakfast != 'Ohana dinner and as far as I can tell 'Ohana dinner has been getting the bad wrap lately. If the following isn't enough variety for your breakfast then you'll probably be disappointed:
Eggs
Bacon
Sausage
Mickey waffles
Biscuits
Fruit
Home fries
Sweet bread
Coffee
Milk'
Juice

We personally hit up 'Ohana breakfast each visit. The characters are great as is the food, IMO. The whole family enjoys it.

We go to Ohana each trip for their character breakfast and huge platters of food but a major part of the charm is the beauty of the resort which is surely lacking right now due to all the construction. Skip it and go another time when construction is complete.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom