Oh, those poor Ingalls girls...

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
93.png

Nemo14

So we're spending the night here at the hospital. They're not sure if it's pneumonia or a collapsed lung, but both need more treatment than we can provide at home, so I'll be sleeping here in a chair tonight.

luv

Original Poster
Happy Birthday, Ingalls thread!

Nemo, I hope your mother feels better and has a quick and complete recovery. Saying a prayer for you both!! Also hoping you get a good, reclining chair. :)

NYwdwfan

So we're spending the night here at the hospital. They're not sure if it's pneumonia or a collapsed lung, but both need more treatment than we can provide at home, so I'll be sleeping here in a chair tonight.

Holy cow that's awful - will be sending prayers your way. Hope she improves soon.

Nemo14

So it's 3:08, mom might finally be asleep, but I'm awake keeping her from getting out of bed and roaming the halls. Her roommate is snoring quite loudly and the guy down the hall is moaning at the top of his lungs. I hate hospitals!

NYwdwfan

So it's 3:08, mom might finally be asleep, but I'm awake keeping her from getting out of bed and roaming the halls. Her roommate is snoring quite loudly and the guy down the hall is moaning at the top of his lungs. I hate hospitals!

Hoping for a positive update today. Hope she's doing better and remember to take care of yourself too!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom