Oh, those poor Ingalls girls...

luv

Original Poster
They certainly had their share of trials, didn't they?

I know that Laura isn't going to die from rabies, but they are all so sick with worry...

:cry:

Tom

Beta Return
the op is talking about the tv show little house that fell on mary

I figured it was a reference to Little House on the Prairie.....but why now? Why start a completely random thread in Chit Chat about something that went off the air years ago?

Did someone die recently?

rsoxguy

Gilligan! Why did he have to eat so many coconut cream pies! And how did they find all of the ingredients to bake pies on an island? There, I'm glad I got that out of my system.

Next week's topic: Mannix, and his need to get into a fistfight every single episode.

Laura

Premium Member
From Wikipedia...

When Mary accidentally breaks Laura's glass doll, she brings home a racoon to cheer Laura up. Laura keeps him and prides herself on teaching him tricks and his docile behavior. To her dismay, food aggression and the many kids at school cause her pet racoon, Jasper, to bite her and Jack and then run away. Afraid of losing her pet for good, she makes Mary promise to keep it a secret, but when the chickens are disturbed by a rabid racoon, Mary must break the bad news to her father. When Charles is about to shoot Jack thinking he has rabies, Jasper appears and makes a begging motion and Charles realizes that the racoon that attacked the chickens was not Jasper and that Laura and Jack are not infected.

November 20, 1974 :lookaroun

Oh those crazy Ingalls and their shenanigans.

Never fear...I bet in 40 years little Laura will still be alive and kicking, and probably look something like this
Melissa%20Gilbert-6.jpg

Just a guess though.

Tom

Beta Return
Gilligan! Why did he have to eat so many coconut cream pies! And how did they find all of the ingredients to bake pies on an island? There, I'm glad I got that out of my system.

And for a group of people who could do things like make a radio out of parts found on an island, why couldn't they repair a boat?

trr1

And for a group of people who could do things like make a radio out of parts found on an island, why couldn't they repair a boat?

I don't want to ruin it but I here that they may finally get off the island

oh and by the way why is it that Maryann or Ginger never had a baby? :confused: they had the handsome professor and the skipper and of course Gilligan

Tom

Beta Return
I don't want to ruin it but I here that they may finally get off the island

oh and by the way why is it that Maryann or Ginger never had a baby? :confused: they had the handsome professor and the skipper and of course Gilligan

Good question. Obviously the men on that island had other "preferences".

rsoxguy

I have always questioned the logic of the castaways taking so many personal supplies on a three hour cruise. The Howells had a suitcase full of money, bottles of booze, and enough clothes to last for weeks. In one episode that I remember, they had an album (which they played on an island crafted record player). While I'm on the topic of logic, remember when the Skipper was in training to join the Navy and he had to loose weight? Seriously? A guy in his fifties and overweight? Which Navy, Antarctica's? Anyway, don't get ahead of yourselves on next week's Mannix discussion. Man, I need to get a life.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom