Oh, things you just HATE to hear!

DisneyPhD

Originally posted by DisJosh
Could you guys tell me what time the 3 o' clock parade starts? :D

Disney actually sells stickers with this on it. LOL

Originally posted by Quentin Disney Another pet peeve of mine has to do with the fact that Universal Orlando is still referred in the media as "Universal Studios". This morning, I could not believe the ignorance of the newscaster on Good Day Orlando when he called Universal Studios a "theme park" (not plural). The local media still can't distinguish the fact that Universal Studios is not alone anymore after nearly three years.

The Travel Channel and their Top Ten lists does this with US and totally snubs ALL of the Disney Parks(with the exception of DLP). I assume this is because Disney doesn't let them in to get background footage. Then again US needs the publicity WDW doesn't.

Tom Morrow

"That Big Golf Ball!" its Spaceship Earth. "NO! That big ol' golf ball at Epcot!"

"That rollercoaster sucked! Is THAT the best they've got?!" - numerous people getting off Space Mountain and Big Thunder. Sometimes I want to turn around and punch them in the face. If you want big rollercoasters, go ride Rock n Rollercoaster or head over to IOA. Didn't the amazing theming on SM or BTM impress you at ALL??

People referring to The Magic Kingdom as Disney World, and the other 3 parks aren't part of Disney.

"Epcot sucks! Theres no roller coasters there!"

Brazillian tour groups shouting so loud that you can't hear any of the ride.

PrincessK

Another favorite of mine and my mom's:

"Chip is the one with the red nose and Dale is the one w/ the dark brown nose that looks like a chocolate chip!"

Hello!

Kristin

talkinghands

AWK! Reverse that! Also Dale loves lemon sugar cookies and Chip loves chocolate chip cookies. My daughters used to have to take cookies to them every trip.

NowInc

"No honey, this isnt the happiest place on earth...you are thinking of DisneyLAND"

"Hey son, thats the ride you were concieved on!"

"I remember back when I was a kid...Disneyworld used to be FUN"

"Per Faver Meentega Say Allhido Dos Las Porteis" (people trying to say the monorail shpeil...and failing

orlpassholder

drum roll for my #1 dumbest tourist saying I over heard....................................................................

"For the 1,500.00 we paid to come here you think they could control the weather"

I was at Epcot when this gentlemen made this remark. I was very tempted to say give Disney a year they will build a huge bubble over this place and pump in "Disney air"(mind you it was alight rain shower not a heavy one and the day was cloudy.)

The one thing I love to say to people when the complain about the fast pass system. I usually say "just wait till they fast pass the women's restroom's, you can pee between 2-4 pm"

:) :)

NowInc

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Read Mouse Tales by David Koeing...:D

LoL...yes..its in that book too

BUT...I have actually heard it in real life....how sad is that? (when you go too often..its the price you pay...you have a greater chance of hearing that kind of crap)

NowInc

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
You've been to WDW TOO MUCH...:lol: LOL

No such thing ;)

I think the problem is I hear too much..I need to learn to be more "ignorant" to whats going on around me....

I end up hearing things like "Baby? Was That you again?" (in reference to a foul flachulent smell)

...ya know..things i could REALLY live without....

"Hey...If this ride is lone enough, we may be able to fool around" *sigh*

"Hey? How much does it cost to ride space mountain?"

"Ok...on the count of 3...everyone say ****** "

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom