Oga's Canteen

Richie248

DD and I scored a 9:10am reservation for our upcoming trip, we wanted an evening reservation but jumped on what was available. We’re more into the experience than the drinks, especially in the a.m. We’ll opt for non alcoholic that early in the day.
Nice, they have an N/A citrus coffee drink that I thought was pretty tasty. Perfect for the morning!

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
... nothing you would be having for breakfast, unless you have a drinking problem.

Aren't people at WDW on vacation? Shouldn't they be allowed to bend dietary dictums a bit? Who's to say what's "proper" for breakfast? Ever had breakfast in, say, Japan or Germany?

Besides, (a) from what I've heard, they won't be getting drunk on Oga's drinks, and (b) it's always after 5:00 o'clock somewhere...

OG Runner

Aren't people at WDW on vacation? Shouldn't they be allowed to bend dietary dictums a bit? Who's to say what's "proper" for breakfast? Ever had breakfast in, say, Japan or Germany?

Besides, (a) from what I've heard, they won't be getting drunk on Oga's drinks, and (b) it's always after 5:00 o'clock somewhere...

Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery. :D

BubbaisSleep

Totally agree. While I may not be a morning drinker, I definitely eat, shop, drink, dress and spend like a new person has entered my body.
It's the one week labels don't matter as no one knows me. I can be rich & happy if say so, who's to deny my fantasy lol.

When I get back home I'm like "Did I pack this fedora? I would never wear this at home. Who am I on vacation?"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom