OFFICIAL WDWMagic Banner Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

NowInc

Original Poster
First...DisneyWorldGuru...you need to make 2 banners...one with the CORRECT background colors as listed in the first post...they need to match the forums..as for your flash problem...the program you are using is exporting as FLASH..because thats what it is designed to do. You COULD export as an animated gif but the file size would definatly be way too large for the forum...

Second...narrowed my entries down to 2...need to decide which one to use...almost there ;)

Main Street USA

1. Daylight Banner

Attachments

• daylight banner copy.jpg
    daylight banner copy.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 575

NowInc

Original Poster
As MSU can testify..i had a HARD time choosing this design over my other one..i'll post the one i DIDNT choose after the contest ends::

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 558

Main Street USA

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!!

"Friendly" Reminder:

Some of you have broken the rules with your banners.

MAKE SURE you are not using ANY pics that do not come from this site! This includes park logos.

Please double check your banners. If you are not sure if you are breaking the rules, please PM either NowInc or myself to be sure. If you ARE breaking the rules your banner will not be allowed into the voting. :)

TravisMT81

I like so many!!! I really like Monorail Lime's. Epcot makes me so happy. I would love a wallpaper with all those symbols.

DisneyWorldGuru

Originally posted by NowInc
First...DisneyWorldGuru...you need to make 2 banners...one with the CORRECT background colors as listed in the first post...they need to match the forums..as for your flash problem...the program you are using is exporting as FLASH..because thats what it is designed to do. You COULD export as an animated gif but the file size would definatly be way too large for the forum...

Second...narrowed my entries down to 2...need to decide which one to use...almost there ;)

I know I need 2 but I am having trouble with the softwear. I need to get an upgrade or get a better version of Photoshop. Dont even count mine this time. I was just seeing what I could do. If you have any tips for me please PM me, any comments would help.

DCA Fan

Here's my entry, can someone check if it meets the requirements? I know that the size and color is correct.

Attachments

• wdwmagic1.jpg
    wdwmagic1.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 209

Main Street USA

Originally posted by DCA Fan
Here's my entry, can someone check if it meets the requirements? I know that the size and color is correct.

As long as those pics are from this site, its fine. You need 2 banners though, one for each background.;)

NowInc

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDW/SFOG_freak
can we use individual frame cells from a video that is on the main site?

Sure.....tho im sure it will look horrible due to compression..but if its from WDWMagic..its ok.

NowInc

Original Poster
Re: Another Question

Originally posted by turkey leg boy
Are there going to be 2 votes? One for each background or is it a package deal?

Good question...im thinking it could be cool to have 2 votes..one for each background....i'll talk to MSU and Steve about it and see what they say...

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Re: Re: Another Question

Good question...im thinking it could be cool to have 2 votes..one for each background....i'll talk to MSU and Steve about it and see what they say...

That would be cool...that way there would be two winners in a sense...one for blue....one for purplyishy....:lol:....:sohappy:

Maria

Re: Re: Another Question

IMHO there should be a "package"... if supposeddly, the only thing that changes is basically the background and we can only use one at a time, no matter how we vote, it will only be one winner. I don´t know if I´m making sense, but if I am trying to decide between two, that would give me a chance to vote for both, and when I want to see one or the other, I would just pick it to go with a different background. But in reality, I can only see one at a time and I mostly use the daylight one. :animwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom