Official POP Century August-September 2007 Thread!

JikoMarie

Official POP Century July-August-September-October 2007 Thread!

If you are staying at POP during August and/or September be sure to leave your mark here, along with the dates that you will be there. You never know; two of us may be there at the same time.

My DH2B and myself will be on our honeymoon there from August 26th to September 3rd.

August-September POPers

8/? - 8/? Macsmom
8/6 - 8/16 Candyman9585
8/14 - 8/19 Jcc0621
8/15 - 8/21 Michelek73
8/18 - 8/25 Jason21783
8/26 - 9/3 JikoMarie & JikoMaurice
8/27 - 9/1 MontyMon
8/31 - 9/3 Nick_A
8/31 - 9/3 LeeLee D
9/1 - 9/8 Firefly594
9/5 - 9/12 Dagger
9/5 - 9/15 Disneydaft
9/9 - 9/15 Disneytopdog
9/13 - 9/23 LuvGoofy
9/23 - 9/30 Nibblesandbits
9/25 - 9/31 VicBomb5
9/29 - 10/6 Brkgnews

vicbomb5

I'll be at pop century (hopefully) august 25-31st. Going to book it next month as long as everything goes according to plan, and it looks like it is! will be celebrating my 21st birthday there!

Upvote 0

JikoMarie

Original Poster
I'll be at pop century (hopefully) august 25-31st. Going to book it next month as long as everything goes according to plan, and it looks like it is! will be celebrating my 21st birthday there!

What an awesome place to spend your birthday! Especially the 21st. I've added you to the list.

Upvote 0

Dagger

I am still staying Sept. 5-12, but we are hoping to attend the 9/3 P&PP before visiting Ft. Lauderdale, and then returning for our WDW week

Upvote 0

macsmom

I had my trip planned for October - Halloween - but changed my mind. Sometime in August at the POP. Won't know the exact date until the first week of April.

August can't get here soon enough. I am so excited!

danna

Upvote 0

goofntink

We will be there Aug 4th- 10th. Just look for Snow White and the 7 dwarfs.That's what we are having made for our family T-shirts since there are 8 of us.:D We will make a WDWMAGIC.COM sign for our room window.

Upvote 0

couchpotatooo

hello all we will be @ POP Century September 21-30:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

78 days and counting till our magical trip first with our kids. Two girls 5 and 3 so were so excited!!!:sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

macsmom

Fallen Angel, I also will be solo at POP 9/16-21. If you ever decide you want someone to go on rides with, look me up! I am an old woman of 48, so not much of a threat to anyone! :lol:

I am thinking of a WDWMagic sign,also.

danna

Upvote 0

disneytopdog

I will be there September 9-15.....Staying at POP for the first time. Second time for staying on property. This will make 3 years in a row after a 14 year hiatus. I am bringing a Disney Virgin with me this year. JUST KEEPING MY FINGERS AND TOES CROSSED FOR THE FREE DINING PROMOTION. But going either way. See yall there

How things have changed....New info...Sept 16-22, POFQ...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom