Official POP Century August-September 2007 Thread!

JikoMarie

Official POP Century July-August-September-October 2007 Thread!

If you are staying at POP during August and/or September be sure to leave your mark here, along with the dates that you will be there. You never know; two of us may be there at the same time.

My DH2B and myself will be on our honeymoon there from August 26th to September 3rd.

August-September POPers

8/? - 8/? Macsmom
8/6 - 8/16 Candyman9585
8/14 - 8/19 Jcc0621
8/15 - 8/21 Michelek73
8/18 - 8/25 Jason21783
8/26 - 9/3 JikoMarie & JikoMaurice
8/27 - 9/1 MontyMon
8/31 - 9/3 Nick_A
8/31 - 9/3 LeeLee D
9/1 - 9/8 Firefly594
9/5 - 9/12 Dagger
9/5 - 9/15 Disneydaft
9/9 - 9/15 Disneytopdog
9/13 - 9/23 LuvGoofy
9/23 - 9/30 Nibblesandbits
9/25 - 9/31 VicBomb5
9/29 - 10/6 Brkgnews

JikoMarie

Original Poster
Philsfan, I have taken you off the list. Too bad you weren't able to get POP.

JimboJones, if you happen to get the deal that you want, be sure to let us know and I'll add you to the official list. :D

Upvote 0

disneytopdog

I will be there September 9-15.....Staying at POP for the first time. Second time for staying on property. This will make 3 years in a row after a 14 year hiatus. I am bringing a Disney Virgin with me this year. JUST KEEPING MY FINGERS AND TOES CROSSED FOR THE FREE DINING PROMOTION. But going either way. See yall there

Upvote 0

mary219

aug12-19

staying aug 12-19,just booked.Cant wait!!!first time staying on property since 1973(contemporary)(does it even exist anymore?).In 1973,tomorrowland was still being built!!!!But i will never forget the eastern airlines future home,quite intriguing to a 9 yr old in 1973.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
staying aug 12-19,just booked.Cant wait!!!first time staying on property since 1973(contemporary)(does it even exist anymore?).In 1973,tomorrowland was still being built!!!!But i will never forget the eastern airlines future home,quite intriguing to a 9 yr old in 1973.
Contemp is definitely still there! I'll be staying there in June!

Upvote 0

JikoMarie

Original Poster
I thought that this might have gotten lost in the shuffle so I thought I'd move it on up. Is anyone else making plans for an August or September trip?

Upvote 0

philsfan2185

JikoMarie, you're probably gonna hate me, but now I AM staying at Pop from the 13-19. I changed my reservation last week when I saw there was availability. Sorry for the confusion. So if you'd like, you can update your list.

Upvote 0

firefly594

My son and I (he will be just shy of his eighth birthday )(9/18) will be going from 9/1 -9/8 at the Pop! Just a mom and son trip. We did it last September but it was the last week of September.

I showed him pictures of Pop (we stayed at ASSPORTS) last year and Matthew gave it two thumbs up!
Don't get me wrong ASsports was great we loved it there just want something different, plus we like loud, noisy, and fun when we are on vacation!

Can't wait for some tye dyed cheese cake, and just found out there is a Princess/Pirate party while we are there! We are going to go for sure! It is on labor day, but I can't think of anywhere else I would want to be that night!

Can you tell I am excited already!

~Donna:wave:

Upvote 0

JikoMarie

Original Poster
JikoMarie, you're probably gonna hate me, but now I AM staying at Pop from the 13-19. I changed my reservation last week when I saw there was availability. Sorry for the confusion. So if you'd like, you can update your list.

No problem but was that the 13th-19th of August or September?

My son and I (he will be just shy of his eighth birthday )(9/18) will be going from 9/1 -9/8 at the Pop! Just a mom and son trip.

and just found out there is a Princess/Pirate party while we are there! We are going to go for sure!

Firefly, I'll add you to the list. Congrats! Sounds like you'll have a wonderful trip with your son. We're going to the P&P Party on the 28th and can't wait!! It sounds awesome.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom