Official Photography Contest 9.30.05 - 10.6.05: Epcot

Shaman

If I keep looking through all my picture of Epcot. for one to put up I'll miss the deadline...so....I'll just go with this one...:D

Torch.jpg

DDuckFan130

SilentWindODoom said:
(Realized I'm supposed to PM the host.)
Hi there :wave:

You need to right click on the actual picture, then properties, and then copy the url. That's what you paste between the IMG tags.

Hope that helps :wave:

DDuckFan130

Well...since my computer never came back, I had to go to my other pictures :lol: I decided to go with this one which is in Epcot, but not just a regular day at Epcot for us. This was at a wedding we attended back in 2002. The reception (obviously :p) took place in the American pavilion, American adventure...whatever :lol:

scan2.jpg

SilentWindODoom

China

I got a pm from the host before your answer. Thanks anyway, though. Well, now I know why I've always had trouble posting pictures.

Here is mine.

China_Garden_1_Smaller.jpg

A nice picture of a beautiful and serene place in China after wanting to find a place to sit. I was upset that day because I'd split my pants at the beginning of our WS excursion in Mexico, and just wanted to go off alone and sit while my parents shopped.

Laura

Premium Member
Just got home from Disney today. I'm so sad to be home!! But the good news is now I have over 800 more pics to choose from for these contests LOL.

38740419-L.jpg

barnum42

Trying to find something a little different. One of my favourites from the past, sadly no longer with us - Future Corps:

Future%20Corps.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom