Official Photography Contest 9/28/07 - 10/4/07 Magic Kingdom

Nemo14

A view from the top of Splash Mountain....

splashtop.JPG

dandaman

vz9p57---I really like your picture---it's very simple, nothing extravagent, yet it "brings you there". Do you know what I mean?

I do. You might find that that's the angle I always try to go for when I take pictures and post them here... NO PEOPLE! :lol:

I also agree, VERY nice shot and great eye for photography you've got there. :D

Lhriangel

You can submit a photo if you're a CM.

You can't have a CM take a pic for you.

Another question about the rules. I know some of the people on the boards are photographers. Are professional photographers (or those who used to be, including those who used to be park photographers) disqualified?

tigsmom

Another question about the rules. I know some of the people on the boards are photographers. Are professional photographers (or those who used to be, including those who used to be park photographers) disqualified?

No, professionals are not disqualified. Just because they are a professional does not mean they will win, they have been beaten by everyday photographers like myself. :lol: Its about what strikes a person's fancy...what speaks to them.

Lhriangel

No, professionals are not disqualified. Just because they are a professional does not mean they will win, they have been beaten like everyday photographers like myself. :lol: Its about what strikes a person's fancy...what speaks to them.

Hehe you mean Dave has lost before? I quite like those odds. And I searched this computer and darned if I can NOT find the picture I wanted. :( I think it's on a CD back at my apartment (where I am not currently since I am watching two lovely dogs). Guess that means I'm out anyways :(

Lhriangel

No, professionals are not disqualified. Just because they are a professional does not mean they will win, they have been beaten by everyday photographers like myself. :lol: Its about what strikes a person's fancy...what speaks to them.

(I don't mean to hijack this thread but... did you know the flourless chocolate cake is rumored to be missing from Food and wine AGAIN this year? :()

tigsmom

Hehe you mean Dave has lost before? I quite like those odds. And I searched this computer and darned if I can NOT find the picture I wanted. :( I think it's on a CD back at my apartment (where I am not currently since I am watching two lovely dogs). Guess that means I'm out anyways :(

Yes he did. What can I say, I got lucky that time. :lol:

Lhriangel

:eek: At least we have the recipe. :lol:

Have yet to go this year to see if they have a cookbook. I didn't buy it last year cause I was mad that they took away my favorite thing. Well that and I um... cant remember which box my other two are in.... I have yet to unpack from my last move and it's been over a year.

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
You can submit a photo if you're a CM.

You can't have a CM take a pic for you.

Thanks for answering that Nicole!

And thanks for answering that Mad!

You both made my job really easy. :lol:

I remember the avatar. :lol:

*nibbs, so sorry for the thread drift, but..well its nice when olds friends return. :cool:

Not a problem. It is nice when old friends return. :D :wave:

scorp111

So cliche, but a slightly different view of the castle.

This was taken last week, and I liked the clouds and the bird in flight in the foreground.

IMG_65371.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom