Official Photography Contest 8.5.05 - 8.11.05: Family Fun

TTATraveler

TiggerBW said:
ketchup.jpg

Hmmm, a little chicken with your ketchup. That picture is hilarious:lol:

SewIn2Disney

Unfortunately, I'm the photo taker in the family, and my family is so sick and tired of me taking pictures of their every waking moment, they jump out of the way of my pictures now and I have not many pictures of us in Disney......so here's a picture of the Kristo's in Epcot. They are a family of contortionistis (sp?)....Mother, daughter, and two sons. This is a picture of the daughter.

http://image44.webshots.com/45/8/82/68/383788268CsNEUW_ph.jpg

tigsmom

SewIn2Disney said:
Unfortunately, I'm the photo taker in the family, and my family is so sick and tired of me taking pictures of their every waking moment, they jump out of the way of my pictures now and I have not many pictures of us in Disney......so here's a picture of the Kristo's in Epcot. They are a family of contortionistis (sp?)....Mother, daughter, and two sons. This is a picture of the daughter.

http://image44.webshots.com/45/8/82/68/383788268CsNEUW_ph.jpg

we can't access your photo. :(

SewIn2Disney

speck76 said:
I am not quite sure how that fits the subject of the contest
Maybe I'm interperting the theme incorrectly, but as I typed when I originally posted the pic:

They sure look like they are a family having fun. (Even if they are performing at a job) But, I don't want to cause any arguments on the thread, so if it doesn't fit, just don't include it in the judging, and I'm very sorry to upset anyone.

mrtoad

I took this in 2000 when my wife and I took my two younger brothers to WDW. Here they are goofing around at Animal Kingdom.

I took it on B&W film and scanned so there is some dust (sorry). Pre digital for me...

31312782-L.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom