Official Photography Contest 8.5.05 - 8.11.05: Family Fun

speck76

Original Poster
PLEASE READ!

Upload photos to your WDWMagic Photo Album, or on your own personal site, and then link the photos using the
option. Do not post your photos as an attachment. If you have questions on how to do this, please PM me.

Family Fun Photo Contest

Subject Rules: 8/5-8/11 Family Fun Photo Contest The subject here is people, people in the parks or resorts, having fun, goofing off, doing whatever people do in the parks. "Family" is a loose term.....it can mean the traditional family, extended family, non-trads, kids....whatever.

Contest Rules: Contests will run from now until -Thursday, 8/11/05 11:59pm PACIFIC TIME, submissions after this time will not be included in voting.

1 submission per member, per contest. Once you post your picture, you can not replace it. You can not use is entry in future contests, nor could it have been entered in previous contests.

Pictures can be taken with any type of camera (film or digital)

Pictures can not be altered in any way, except to adjust size, crop, or add your own personal watermark. This is a photography contest, not a photo-editing contest.

Pictures must be of acceptable dimensions and file size for this site.

Pictures could have been taken at any time for this contest (if you visited last April, you can use pictures taken on that trip), but they must be taken by the member, and not by a family member or by a cast member.

In the event that nobody participates, voting will not take place (of course), otherwise, voting will occur for this contest beginning Friday 8/12/05 at noon'ish and ending 5 days later. One vote per member is allowed. Voting may be delayed, as I will be on vacation.

No breaking of park rules or common etiquette to take your pictures. (no accessing restricted areas, no flash photography on attractions which do not allow it....stuff like that)

Have Fun!

tigsmom

In 2001 I had the pleasure of joining my niece & nephews on their first trip to WDW... Cousins having fun...

Family_Fun.JPG

cseajs

I was having so much fun getting ready to throw stuff at my sister the picture ended up on an angle. Leaving for Orlando in the morning..Yes!!

3ad61236.jpg

sillyspook13

A little story behind this picture.....

One morning at the Magic Kingdom I was watching the fantasyland Woodwind Society, when three little princesses showed up and started dancing along. The quartet took note, so they played a song from the movie that each princess starred in! Here are the princesses dancing while dad films and princess #4 (in cognito) waits in the stroller.

Shortly after this picture was taken, Snow White arrived and joined the princess party......

Ta da!

P1010222.jpg

Laura

Premium Member
Robfasto said:
To lazy to look for anything else as I am having teeth extracted tomorrow I won't be doing much for a few days...

I feel your pain - literally. Just had 5 removed myself (4 wisdom teeth and a molar). Have fun with your liquid diet!

Laura

Premium Member
Ok after much deliberation I've decided on a photo. Almost every picture I take is of my family having fun in Disney so I had to narrow it down from hundreds of pictures LOL.

This is my son pushing my sister in a hammock and laughing hysterically at the beach in front of Hawaii (Poly).

dylancali.jpg

cjb-nc

Don't travel to Disney with family, other than my wife. We did go with some friends a couple times, and this is my favorite shot of our friend's daughter watching the dinner show in the Biergarten.

p031028-201300_sml.jpg

popkid

Here I am in 1982 with my two brothers and some guy with weird shoes :)
I'm the one bent over talking to my little brother. Which makes this an entry for my Dad then

40576026.jpg

Ooops, just read in the rules that the photo needs to be taken by the member, and since I don't think I can get my dad to join here I'll withdraw my entry (but I'll leave the photo here for everyone to laugh at).

Story... My mom and I are EXTREMELY competitive people. We make anything into a competition, as we did with the potato heads. We had a contest to see who could fill their boxes with more items. I won! And she cheated, by putting like 8 earrings in there (cuz they are the smallest thing). I didn't have one pair, and I still won! Anyways, here's the pics of my mom, (the LOSER) and her potato head...

199730740BXYZGy_ph.jpg

FanofDinsey1981

my sister and husband surprised me with a quick weekend trip to WDW in Sept of 2002. here those two are playing in the hat shop in main street!

Attachments

• IMG_0101.sized.jpg
    IMG_0101.sized.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 57

duchess1576

This was taken on the ferryboat to Magic Kingdom on our very first night at Disney World.

My husband and son are looking at Cinderella's Castle and the Contemporary.

This was my son's very first view of the Kingdom!

8-5.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom