Official Photography Contest 7.15.05 - 7.21.05: Goofy

Laura

Premium Member
WDWKat26 said:
Okay my first entry ever, I know it's nothing big and i'd prefer not to have myself in the pic but oh well, this is the best one I have :) Plus, it's Goofy (My favorite character!) showing off his romantic side! (Mind you this pic is like from 1 year ago..)

So that is you in the photo? Did you use a self timer?

forbidden donut

barnum42 said:
Donut - no fair that picture :lol: Is that you wonder wide lens again?

Why yes it is.
Also notice that there are three pieces of trash on the ground - A large enough emergency for two sweepers to be sent out!

sillyspook13

Not bad considering it was taken from a moving vehicle......

Ta da!

P1010674.jpg

barnum42

fourbyfourkimmy said:
Nearly, but not quite. The link is to the page in your album, not the photo itself. If you go to the photo in the album, right click it and select "Properties" you will be given the address of the actual photo. Highlight and copy this address, then edit your post, clicking the Insert Image icon (Yellow square with mountains) and paste the address of the photo into the box that will have popped up.

SewIn2Disney

I have a question before I post. I had a picture in mind....but apparantly so did four other people who posted basically the same picture as I was going to.....lol :) (Goofy in Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade). I have no other digital pictures of Goofy from WDW....can I post a pic from the World of Disney store in NYC? Or does it have to be from a theme park?
Thank you!

(And Barnum....I signed up for an account at fotopic.com....we shall see what happens! Thank you for all your help and patientce!)

barnum42

SewIn2Disney said:
can I post a pic from the World of Disney store in NYC? Or does it have to be from a theme park?
Thank you!
The rules say that you can post ANYTHING with goofy in it, so I think it's fair to say that your show would be legit
SewIn2Disney said:
(And Barnum....I signed up for an account at fotopic.com....we shall see what happens! Thank you for all your help and patientce!)
You are welcome :wave:

SewIn2Disney

ok....I swear I attached that pic the correct way (The little mountain icon and all) but it's just showing up as a link.

Is there a possibility, that I might have some sort of firewall that prevents me from posting pics? Any computer geeks that know more then me out there?

barnum42

SewIn2Disney said:
ok....I swear I attached that pic the correct way (The little mountain icon and all) but it's just showing up as a link.

Is there a possibility, that I might have some sort of firewall that prevents me from posting pics? Any computer geeks that know more then me out there?
You've posted a link to the page it's on. Also Fotopic is a little unusual,that you can't post the link from the properties of the photo on the page. Only you as the album owner can get the details to post the photo directly in the album.

In the Fotopic Collection manager, from the Edit Collection drop down pick the name of the collection you posted your photo in, it should then take you to thumbnails of all the photos in the collection.

Click on the photo you want to link, a new window will appear, from this new window select the "Info" tab where you will find a Direct Link URL. This is the one you want to use with the Insert Image icon in the post.

When you upload a new photo for the next contest, after it's uploaded you have the option of going to the Edit Collection screen straight from the pop up that informs you the photo has been loaded, you can then get to the link URL without going the longer route.

It's a little convoluted to begin with, but you'll soon get the hang and it means that any monkey and their friend can't stick your images in their threads just from looking at your album.

Yeah, I am so excited! I have an entry! This was taken at the Boardwalk Villas- if you pay attention you notice hidden Mickeys, Donalds, Minnies, and Goofy's in the carpet by the elevators.

untitled3.jpg

nikimsu2002

Goofy "attacking" my brother (in blue) and his best friend at Chef Mickey's. This whole trip every Goofy that we saw in all the parks and at several different restaurants went after my brother, his best friend and my best friend and tried to play with their hair.

scan_216_.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom