Official Photography Contest 4/4/08 - 4/10/08 Kids In The Kingdom

TiggerBW

IMG_1786e.jpg

mouselvrmom

It's funny how kids are happy keeping themselves occupied while waiting for older siblings to ride the big rides. Here we were waiting for family to ride california screaming. The little ones were perfectly happy for 20 minutes to play with this funhouse mirror that was set up on the construction wall for midway mania. Other kids would stop and see what these nuts were giggling about. Some even stopped to play. It was hilarious.

IMG_1358.jpg

TiggerBW

I love this!! Did you make this?

Thanks! I was just at the right place at the right time. We were at Disneyland (my first day ever in that park!) and Holiday Haunted Mansion was shut down. I was taking pictures of the mansion through the fence, when a cast member asked me if I wanted to come inside the fence to take pictures. They showed us all around the outside and my brother and I took lots of pictures. Then they told us that one of the cast member's nieces was coming in just a minute and I that I had to stay to see her, so we did. I took many pictures of her with the other cast members. She was too cute!!!!

Nic4Mick

Here goes, my first entry. While meeting Chip at Chef Mickey's a little girl came running over to hug him. I didn't know the girl but Chip insisted that I took a picture!

Chiplittlegirl.jpg

sissa216

wow, I haven't checked out these contests in several months.

Here is my sister's reaction to her "high score" on buzz :lol:
(I think it reads some 6300, which was probably even better than mine :p)

This was taken during MNSSHP last year.

disneytrippart3235.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom