Woody13

First Photo

Disney_April_2005_315_Medium_Web_view.jpg

Show biz!

barnum42

Woody13 said:
showphoto.php

My question is, why doesn't this work.
You have linked to the whole page that includes the photo, not the actual photo itself. To get things to work as you wish, right click the photo and select it's properties it will give you the correct address (ending in ".jpg"). Editing your post by replacing the page address with the photo's address should fix it :wave:

JROK

Not a strong contender this week because there are a lot of really good pics up here... especially the water towers above, I love it!! But this is what I'm entering... suprisingly I've only taken pics at MGM during Star Wars Weekends and Osbourne Family Spectacle of Lights... but anyways, I was torn between 4 different photos... two from Indiana and two from Spectacle of Lights... so I finally decided on this one... eh... enjoy!!

MGMContest.jpg

Everybody keep up the great work and don't forget to vote for the finals of last week's Animal Kingdom... mine's the pic of the giraffe playing peek-a-boo!! :animwink:

DCA Fan

JROK said:
Not a strong contender this week because there are a lot of really good pics up here... especially the water towers above, I love it!! But this is what I'm entering... suprisingly I've only taken pics at MGM during Star Wars Weekends and Osbourne Family Spectacle of Lights... but anyways, I was torn between 4 different photos... two from Indiana and two from Spectacle of Lights... so I finally decided on this one... eh... enjoy!!

MGMContest.jpg

Everybody keep up the great work and don't forget to vote for the finals of last week's Animal Kingdom... mine's the pic of the giraffe playing peek-a-boo!! :animwink:
Awesome image!

Fran98765

I also don't have a lot of pics at the Studios, but here is my submission. I'm a first timer so be gentle. ;)

2004haug04g.jpg

I didn't really want to use my adorable son since it doesn't showcase the park so much, but it really is my favorite picture from the Studios. It was taken outside of Hollywood and Vine while we were awaiting our table to be ready.

speck76

Original Poster
Wow.....51 entries this week, making this our largest contest yet. (DAK held that title, with 49 entries last week)

Also, a lot of first time posters this week, welcome to the contests, and thank you for sharing your photos.

I will be posting the polls later this evening, please make sure you vote.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom