Official Photography Contest 4.22.05 - 4.28.05: Disney's Animal Kingdom

speck76

Original Poster
From last weekend

Pic041.JPG

K-dub

Boo's Mom said:
Aww! Hyacinth Macaws! I want one but I don't have $10,000-$15,000 to get one. Expensive lil' buggers.

Thanks Heather!! I was hoping you'd ID the for me! I'll edit the caption name now!:sohappy:

Boo's Mom

K-dub said:
Thanks Heather!! I was hoping you'd ID the for me! I'll edit the caption name now!:sohappy:

:wave: No problem! When it comes to Exotic Birds, 99% of the time I have no problem IDing them :lol:

wbboy29

OK, so I know the Tiger photos might have been played out a bit, but I just really like this photo, so here it is........and always remember, "Clean tigers smell better" :)

showphoto.php

Attachments

• tiger_lick_2.jpg
    tiger_lick_2.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 34

cherrynegra

Sigh..when it rains, it pours. Please excuse the date stamp on the pic. Tried to crop it but it wound up affecting the pic.

And sorry for the way I uploaded it Brad. I'm having problems logging into my photoalbum so I couldn't upload it that way. I will correct it later before deadline when my photoalbum password gets corrected.

***Forget it. It didn't turn out right. I will try again tomorrow.***

MissM

ak-tree-shot1.jpg

I've only been to AK once. February 2004. I had my crappy old camera back then, but I took a bunch of lovely shots. If there's one thing AK has going for it, it's a photographer's dream. Anyway, I took a ton of close-ups of the tree detail and this is just one that ended up with the neat sun flare behind it.

:)
-m

barnum42

I have to put off all the umming and ahhing - shall I post another tiger shot, how about the might of the gorillas or a playful side to the hippos....so before I change my mind again:

y550iq.jpg

Laura

Premium Member
barnum42 said:
I have to put off all the umming and ahhing - shall I post another tiger shot, how about the might of the gorillas or a playful side to the hippos....so before I change my mind again:

Aww that's a cute gorilla! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom