Official Photography Contest 4.22.05 - 4.28.05: Disney's Animal Kingdom

speck76

Original Poster
PLEASE READ!

Upload photos to your WDWMagic Photo Album, or on your own personal site, and then link the photos using the
option. Do not post your photos as an attachment. If you have questions on how to do this, please PM me.

Disney's Animal Kingdom Photo Contest

Subject Rules: 4/22-29 Disney's Animal Kingdom Photo Contest To celebrate the anniversary of Disney's Animal Kingdom, subit a picture from the park. All pictures must have been taken at DAK, but any subject within the park is valid.

Contest Rules: Contests will run from now until -Thursday, 4/28/05 11:59pm PACIFIC TIME, submissions after this time will not be included in voting.

1 submission per member, per contest. Once you post your picture, you can not replace it. You can not use is entry in future contests, nor could it have been entered in previous contests.

Pictures can be taken with any type of camera (film or digital)

Pictures can not be altered in any way, except to adjust size, crop, or add your own personal watermark. This is a photography contest, not a photo-editing contest.

Pictures must be of acceptable dimensions and file size for this site.

Pictures could have been taken at any time for this contest (if you visited last April, you can use pictures taken on that trip), but they must be taken by the member, and not by a family member or by a cast member.

In the event that nobody participates, voting will not take place (of course), otherwise, voting will occur for this contest beginning Friday 4/29/05 at noon'ish and ending 5 days later. One vote per member is allowed.

No breaking of park rules or common etiquette to take your pictures. (no accessing restricted areas, no flash photography on attractions which do not allow it....stuff like that)

Have Fun!

Laura

Premium Member
Since it can be ANY subject I'll choose my daughter, taken on Kilamanjaro Safaris about a week after she turned 1.

abbysafari.jpg

It was either that or a picture of pelicans. :lol:

Disnut

Corrus said:
If you gotta go, you gotta go...

That pic reminds me of a story. My parents and I (when I was younger) were going somewhere and my mom seen a deer (we where in the TX hill country) going and she thought it was a kangaroo.:zipit: :brick: :lol:

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Right on the side of the safari vehicle, when everyone else was looking out the other side. . .I still think I may have been the only one who saw this!
Safari7.jpg

PhotoDave219

Robfasto said:
I really like the tigers to but figured that would be a bit to popular this week... ;)

Thats why i entered early ;)

I am ridiciously obsessed with tigers... well Tigresses. I tend to date women who act like them. :lol:

speck76

Original Poster
PLEASE

When responding to a post, please do not include the picture in the response.

Boo's Mom

Male Soloman Island Eclectus!!! Now I don't know which one I like better, the tiger or the bird :lol: Nice pictures everybody! :wave:

EDIT: oops.. took the photo out

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom