Official Photography Contest 2/10/06 - 2/16/06 Valentine's Day Contest

SewIn2Disney

TOTguest1127 said:
Oh man, I have two gorillas at the AK showin' the lovin' on video from 3 years ago, but not a pic. It was quite a scene.
Heh...I ::um:: accidentily got a picture of two deer "showin the lovin" too, but I figured it wasn't g-rated enough to post on here....it actually borders on gross.

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
SewIn2Disney said:
Heh...I ::um:: accidentily got a picture of two deer "showin the lovin" too, but I figured it wasn't g-rated enough to post on here....it actually borders on gross.
ew! I have to say, I'm REALLY glad you didn't! :lol:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
RU42 said:
This was a tough one. I had 2 pictures and hard a hard time deciding...but I chose this one...

Char_Belle_05_0527_15.JPG

RU

Don't know what the other one looks like, but this one is sure beautiful!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
TOTguest1127 said:
Oh man, I have two gorillas at the AK showin' the lovin' on video from 3 years ago, but not a pic. It was quite a scene.

If you break out your gorillas, I'll have to trump you with my elephants! :lol:

Brett

I figure I'll join in on the love and throw this pic in.

PC250127.JPG

Donald just couldn't stop loving on my girl!!!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
TiggerBW said:
RU is that your daughter? beautiful! :wave:

The little girl isn't bad either....:lol:

I just noticed looking at the picture now, the broach that Belle is wearing...I'll have to look for that next time...interesting

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Ok...here's my entry...

This is my wedding cake topper for my wedding in July and the Bride and Groom ears I bought after my fiance and I got engaged.

100_1051rt.jpg

SewIn2Disney

ClemsonTigger said:
The little girl isn't bad either....:lol:

I just noticed looking at the picture now, the broach that Belle is wearing...I'll have to look for that next time...interesting
Ohh....I love it. (Why were you looking in that general direction to begin with? :) ) I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out. Now why can't they sell something like that in the gift shops? That would rock!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom