Official Photography Contest 11.25.05 - 12.1.05: Your favorite Disney picture

ZapperZ

Epcot after a downpour...

IMG_1045.JPG

Zz.

carolina_yankee

Tough choices. I chose this one because it reminds me of how little time I really spent in Tomorrowland at DL this summer, and how magical it really does seem after dark.

27145790-M.jpg

JROK

I couldn't pick just one, so I decided to pick the one that made me smile... and that didn't work... so I was going to pick the one that brought back a great memory... and that didn't work... so then I just closed my eyes and picked one... this is it...

This is a picture of Lucky on his second to last day at AK... I hadn't got to see him yet but wanted to oh so badly... early in the day it started to rain and I was afraid I wouldn't get to see him at all... then, in a slight drizzle, I heard his feet stomping and the ground shaking... Lucky came out in a rain hat to see us!! I was so excited... he even looked at me and growled, and that's when I snapped this pic... The clouds cleared and the sun came out... I followed him on his whole journey through AK... I hope he comes back to visit us someday!!

Lucky.jpg

barnum42

artvandelay said:
Is the second woman from the right a dude?

What show is that from?
She's no dude, I guess the scan has not been too kind too her as she's actually quite cute in other photos.

The show was Disney Mania by the Kids of the Kingdom and used to be performed in front of the Castle. They are performing "Everybody Wants to be a Cat".

barnum42

Dragonrider1227 said:
Of all the things I expected to see at WDW, that wasn't it. :lol:
I honestly could not pick a favourite photo, so just decided to go for something different that may raise a few smiles and a couple of :rolleyes: s

:lol:

LSUxStitch

IM000548.jpg

Oh..and I never knew other people would think about the NO DANCING thing like me haha...guess I'm not so weird after all!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom