Official Photography Contest 10.28.05 - 11.3.05: Happy Halloween

speck76

Original Poster
PLEASE READ!

Upload photos to your WDWMagic Photo Album, or on your own personal site, and then link the photos using the
option. Do not post your photos as an attachment. If you have questions on how to do this, please PM me.

Happy Halloween

Subject Rules: 10/28-11/3 Halloween Photography Contest Contest is limited to pictures of Halloween items or characters/guests at the Disney parks or resorts, or Halloween costumes of Disney Characters.

Contest Rules: Contests will run from now until -Thursday, 11/3/05 11:59pm PACIFIC TIME, submissions after this time will not be included in voting.

1 submission per member, per contest. Once you post your picture, you can not replace it. You can not use is entry in future contests, nor could it have been entered in previous contests.

Pictures can be taken with any type of camera (film or digital)

Pictures can not be altered in any way, except to adjust size, crop, or add your own personal watermark. This is a photography contest, not a photo-editing contest.

Pictures must be of acceptable dimensions and file size for this site.

Pictures could have been taken at any time for this contest (if you visited last April, you can use pictures taken on that trip), but they must be taken by the member, and not by a family member or by a cast member.

In the event that nobody participates, voting will not take place (of course), otherwise, voting will occur for this contest beginning Friday 11/4/05 at noon'ish and ending about 5 days later. One vote per member is allowed.

No breaking of park rules or common etiquette to take your pictures. (no accessing restricted areas, no flash photography on attractions which do not allow it....stuff like that)

Have Fun!

Laura

Premium Member
These guys were performing outside Pirates of the Carribbean and handing out candy to kids while they played during MNSSHP.

38733683-L.jpg

Magic Maker

Dapper Dan's turned into Pirate trio rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does a Pirate use to keep his parrot on his shoulder?

POLYgrip.... rrrr-har har har!

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Just took this last night during the Halloween Parade! (Which may have been the absolute coolest parade I've ever seen, and the fireworks were awesome too!)
DSCF1338.JPG

Fran98765

Most of us haven't been to WDW during Halloween time, so unless you want to open the floodgates of kids in Disney costumes, there won't be too many in this topic. :)

barnum42

Thought I was going to have to sit this one out, then I remembered some regular photos I took of The Kids of the Kingdom show "Every Day's a Holiday". From the Halloween segment:

HalloweenMalifocent.jpg

JROK

I couldn't decide which pic I liked the most, so I decided on this one...

Halloween1.jpg

It's of the ghost ballroom dancers from the Haunted Mansion part of the Boo To You Parade... I loved this year's event, was my first time, and I can't wait till next year!! If you'd like to see more pics, just send me a PM...

blackerbys17

Here is my entry!

OK guys, it was hard to pick just one but here is my entry. It's my oldest son dressed as a dead pirate from Pirates of the Caribbean. Hope you like it. Let me know if you want to see more pictures!:D

DSC00050.jpg

By the way, I HIGHLY recommend the MNSSHP! We went on October 30th which was actually a sold out night and it could not have been better, longest line was about 5 minutes long and we got SO much candy!:slurp:

All I can say is you all have to try it at least once. For everybody that went, I think you'll understand when I say "Everybody screeammmmm!!!"

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
se8472 said:
Ghost outside of Haunted Mansion. She was taking a break from all the dancing inside.

I have pictures of her too! I walked up as she was going away so I had no idea what she was doing out there, but she sounded like she was having a good time!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom