Official Photography Contest 1.28.05 - 2.3.05: Indoor Photography

tigsmom

BwanaBob said:
That's Meg.

It was quite the day, that day. I don't think we ever made it out of the AKL! :lol:

(for the sake of the question, I'm showing other pics...but the previous pic is my submition!)

LOL, they are so cute! I owe you some green. :wave:

PhotoDave219

"Whaddya Mean i have to Wait?" :lol:

One of my favs while photographing town square before having to go to work....

Attachments

• Wendell.jpg
    Wendell.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 271

imagineer99

I just realized that I don't have that many INDOOR shots.

So, here's one of the ToT lobby taken when I was there a month ago.:)

Attachments

• KIF_0046.jpg
    KIF_0046.jpg
    370.5 KB · Views: 187

DonickCo

here is a shot of one of my magical moments... when i checked into the DL hotel for the 1st time...

-DonickCo

Attachments

• img_8323_std.jpg
    img_8323_std.jpg
    498.1 KB · Views: 222

tigger248

Wow, when going through my pictures, I realized that I really don't have any good indoors photos. Funny how I had previously thought that I had a zillion pictures and now see how much I'm lacking. Darn, guess I'll have to go back. :D

Anyways, here's my entry.

Attachments

• s home for good 1.JPG
    s home for good 1.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 225

Main Street USA

What the? Geez Kev, you've got something good going with that camera of yours. This one has a similar quality (not exactly the same, but still) as the stroller one. An absence of guests, yet evidence that they either will or have been there in the past.

I realize that there are guests way in the back, but nonetheless, I immediately got a feeling when I saw it.

Nicely done! :)

imagineer99

Kev's photos are great because they are so candid. It's like no is trying to make a good composition, but as a result, they become good in compsition.

bamboo7

Okay, here is mine.
18511851img_1996_std.jpg

Date/Time: 2004:11:10 06:18:31
Shutter speed: 60 sec
Aperture: 14
Flash: Off
Metering mode: Evaluative
Drive mode: Continuous
ISO: 200
Lens: 75 to 300mm
Focal length: 120mm
AF mode: Manual Focus

TennisPlayer519

Honestly, I can already say who I'm voting for...

Here are some (truthful) hints:

-I am a major fan of Donald Duck, and even change into a Donald Duck shirt at gym.

-I love the Lion King, but I like Mickey's PhillharMagic even better.

-Kevin's photo is my favorite (oops!)

Can anyone guess who I'm voting for?

PhotoDave219

Um, Okay, some people might find this to be rude, but its more of a professional critique. (I just know im gonna catch flak for this....)

A static picture of a well lit prop dervies no emotion nor catches any sort of moment. It requires no technical ability (like having to stand in the quene of POTC for hours on end) nor is it anything unique that is likely never to be recreated again (like finding a country bear in a barber shop). IMO, its a picture that all of you can and should be able to take.

imagineer99

If you want professional photography critiques as well as judging go to a different site. People are simply voting on what pictures they think are "purtier." It's not like the stakes are huge.

Who cares what is techinically a "better" picture? As you constantly remind everyone with your talent, you are a trained photographer. Most of us on here are just here to have fun. Thus, the credentials with which we glance at a picture are a lot different than yours.

I really don't see the point in your post.

PhotoDave219

My point is that i would except that everyone can and should be able to take that picture. Plain and simple. Everyone should.

I think these contests are about trying to get everyone to be better photographers, but i want people to start putting out work thats up there with Bamboo7's and mine and Donickco's.

Plain and simple, i want people to start taking better pictures, and not just accept the mediocraty that seems to have been set as the standard by the awful Kodak photogs in the parks. People really shouldnt accept the kinda @#%$ that they turn out, because its just horrid.

Youve got your opinion; I've got mine.

tigsmom

donsullivan said:
Based on that, I guess I need to back out of, and stop participating in these efforts. I'm clearly not a professional photographer (and don't profess to be even close to one) and as a result, apparently not worthy to participate.

Could not have said it any better. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom