Official 2020 College Football Thread!!!!

Dad 2 M & M

1609565573881.png

Prices 30 mins after OSU victory

Imagine this afternoon the prices will be well north of $1,500

Lilofan

What did you come up with?
In the other bowl games some have sat out rather than risk injury before the draft. Williams, Carter, and Brown are sitting out the Orange Bowl when UNC plays to name a few. There are others. Lets see which players from Bama sit out for their final game.

Dad 2 M & M

In the other bowl games some have sat out rather than risk injury before the draft. Williams, Carter, and Brown are sitting out the Orange Bowl when UNC plays to name a few. There are others. Lets see which players from Bama sit out for their final game.
Probably more from Bama than OSU

21stamps

Original Poster
I'm just curious which potential first rounders going in the draft will sit out to avoid injury.

This is highly doubtful in the final.. or the playoff in general.

Especially OSU, there are guys who left/were leaving when the season was cancelled, but they came back to play when season was reinstated. I’d say similar for Bama though.. as far as passion for a final. These kids love the game, they’re not going to sit by and watch.

Dad 2 M & M

The Championship will either be well over 100 points.......or a blowout

Which team has more possessions.....or quits scoring

It will be one or the other

I can imagine an under ........

Dad 2 M & M

Tickets still under a grand................thought tha OSU peeps would drive the price up

I'd consider going if the price dropped to 2018 levels............

Dad 2 M & M

This is highly doubtful in the final.. or the playoff in general.

Especially OSU, there are guys who left/were leaving when the season was cancelled, but they came back to play when season was reinstated. I’d say similar for Bama though.. as far as passion for a final. These kids love the game, they’re not going to sit by and watch.
Really talks of postponement?

21stamps

Original Poster
I just looked it up. First I’ve heard.. did Ohio state ask for a postponement? I’m confused by the articles.

Dad 2 M & M

Nothing “solid” out there....intuition suggests they’ve “planted the seed” due to COVID....

They are implying “entire Position Group” has tested positive

who knows...let the Drama begin/continue

Lilofan

Nothing “solid” out there....intuition suggests they’ve “planted the seed” due to COVID....

They are implying “entire Position Group” has tested positive

who knows...let the Drama begin/continue
Info is out there. Position group of OSU testing positive for Covid. Game might be pushed back to Jan 18.

Lilofan

Details as far as which position group? That is what seems to be lacking....haven’t even seen anything leaked yet
I'm curious to find out. Quarantine to those impacted and without practicing will impact Ohio State game plan. Perhaps someone will leak the info to the media.

Dad 2 M & M

I'm curious to find out. Quarantine to those impacted and without practicing will impact Ohio State game plan. Perhaps someone will leak the info to the media.
Hopefully something will be presented

Smack talk abounds down here in SEC country...I’m sure the leak will fuel the fire

Lilofan

Hopefully something will be presented

Smack talk abounds down here in SEC country...I’m sure the leak will fuel the fire
SEC football is king except Vanderbilt. I knew someone who went there. A few years they went to West Point and even lost to Army. The basketball area at Vandy is unique in that the home and visiting teams are sitting behind the nets. Army actually almost beat West Virginia in their bowl game a few weeks ago. There was a cheating scandal uncovered at Army but the commandant wanted to address the scandal after the bowl game. The scandal involved more than dozen football players.

Dad 2 M & M

Tickets drop below $830
CFP price.jpg

Certainly nothing normal about this year so price drop has to be influenced by the crazy times we're in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom