Off Topic- Surprising the kids

after seeing this video... I don't think I would ever go the "tell the kids we're going somewhere else when we're really going to Disney" route! LOL
or at least make sure it's somewhere the kids really wouldn't want to go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MIBxhh_R_w

we plan on telling the kids 10 days before this time... I like the whole anticipation thing with them and talking about before, on the drive down, etc. I have new Tink shirts for them..just not sure how we're gonna do it yet.

Jasonflz

So, I haven't told the kids we are going to Disney World. My youngest (5) thinks we are driving to Antartica and my oldest (12) thinks we are going to SC to visit family. I have been ITCHING to tell tell tell.

We start driving Friday night. Plan on arriving on Sunday

So any ideas on how to surprise them? I was thinking of waiting until we are actually THERE to see if they can figure it out. But boy keeping my mouth shut is HARD!!!!

Easy. When my parents took me to Disney once they said we were visiting a far beach. I sure as hell believed them until we got to the parks.:)

sueuk

after seeing this video... I don't think I would ever go the "tell the kids we're going somewhere else when we're really going to Disney" route! LOL
or at least make sure it's somewhere the kids really wouldn't want to go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MIBxhh_R_w

we plan on telling the kids 10 days before this time... I like the whole anticipation thing with them and talking about before, on the drive down, etc. I have new Tink shirts for them..just not sure how we're gonna do it yet.
My friend waited till the kids were asleep and sprinkled glitter on the stairs and outside the bedrooms - she left glittery parcels on the end of their beds with princess dresses and an invitation from Mickey to come and visit him and his friends the next week. It was better than Christmas morning!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom