• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Off Site recommendations for $100-$150 per night.

Pooh.sHoneyHuntTDL

Advertisement
That is in walking distance to DS so that's a bonus.
It’s also a 5 minute walk up the street to McDoanlds, Olive Garden, Buffalo Wild Wings, Landry’s, fuddruckers, Walgreens, wawa, giordanos

macefamily

We stay at a gated community in Kissimmee which is about 10 miles from the parks. Beautiful townhome, two pools, nice clubhouse, and it's close to restaurants and grocery stores. The price is extremely reasonable. Usually ends up costing about $75 per night. Three bedrooms, two baths, and a fully stocked kitchen. All bedding and towels are provided. It's a private owner so if you're interested let me know.

Jabbas

We are staying at Marriott Village. Not super fancy but out of the 5 nights I’m staying I think three were around 80-90 a night. I also have some credits and two free certificates so I’m getting. 5 nights, 6 days for 83 dollars. I would have stayed here without the discounts because my total without them was only 383. In two years when we go back we’re shooting for flamingo, I can’t wait until it’s all done. I’m waiting until my kids get older to stay at a Disney hotel so they can appreciate it.

ninjaprincesst

My wife and I have retired. We took our 2 kids to Disney 5 times as a family,
3 times on site. 2 times in time share condos. Great memories. We want to get back now that we're retired as a couple
and do it on a budget. We want to be less than 10 miles from Disney in a room or suite with a nice (not small) pool.
A good free breakfast would be nice but not a must. I've looked at TripAdvisor for ideas, but I highly respect this group's
opinions and expertise. We may go for a few days in Feb and/or a week in May. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Don't stay offsite. i can tell you I have done both and onsite just is not the same and is a huge time waster as well as put you at a fastpass disadvantage.

Top Bottom