Off Site recommendations for $100-$150 per night.

macefamily

We stay at a gated community in Kissimmee which is about 10 miles from the parks. Beautiful townhome, two pools, nice clubhouse, and it's close to restaurants and grocery stores. The price is extremely reasonable. Usually ends up costing about $75 per night. Three bedrooms, two baths, and a fully stocked kitchen. All bedding and towels are provided. It's a private owner so if you're interested let me know.

Jabbas

We are staying at Marriott Village. Not super fancy but out of the 5 nights I’m staying I think three were around 80-90 a night. I also have some credits and two free certificates so I’m getting. 5 nights, 6 days for 83 dollars. I would have stayed here without the discounts because my total without them was only 383. In two years when we go back we’re shooting for flamingo, I can’t wait until it’s all done. I’m waiting until my kids get older to stay at a Disney hotel so they can appreciate it.

ninjaprincesst

My wife and I have retired. We took our 2 kids to Disney 5 times as a family,
3 times on site. 2 times in time share condos. Great memories. We want to get back now that we're retired as a couple
and do it on a budget. We want to be less than 10 miles from Disney in a room or suite with a nice (not small) pool.
A good free breakfast would be nice but not a must. I've looked at TripAdvisor for ideas, but I highly respect this group's
opinions and expertise. We may go for a few days in Feb and/or a week in May. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Don't stay offsite. i can tell you I have done both and onsite just is not the same and is a huge time waster as well as put you at a fastpass disadvantage.

Eamethyst

My wife and I have retired. We took our 2 kids to Disney 5 times as a family,
3 times on site. 2 times in time share condos. Great memories. We want to get back now that we're retired as a couple
and do it on a budget. We want to be less than 10 miles from Disney in a room or suite with a nice (not small) pool.
A good free breakfast would be nice but not a must. I've looked at TripAdvisor for ideas, but I highly respect this group's
opinions and expertise. We may go for a few days in Feb and/or a week in May. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Champions Gate is 10 miles from Disney, about a 15 min drive. I use to live there. It's very nice area. There are vacation rentals along with the Omni hotel. It's a golf course area. Restaurants, grocery store in the area. Kissimmee has Margaritaville . There are hotel accommodations and vacation rentals. It's newer. Opened last year. Reunion has vacation rentals. Very close to Disney. If you want a free breakfast . Marriott Village has three hotels in it. The pool was really nice. I believe the Fairfield Inn offer breakfast.

Nemo14

If you sign up for MouseSavers.com, they often post special prices for off-site hotels. This morning, they posted an offer for Hilton Orlando in Lake Buena Vista (Disney Spring area) starting at $108 per night with free parking and 60 day FastPass+ privileges and Extra Magic Hours. Worth checking that out!

Lilofan

If you sign up for MouseSavers.com, they often post special prices for off-site hotels. This morning, they posted an offer for Hilton Orlando in Lake Buena Vista (Disney Spring area) starting at $108 per night with free parking and 60 day FastPass+ privileges and Extra Magic Hours. Worth checking that out!
That's a steal!

I was at WDW two weeks ago, rented a vacation home through VRBO, 3 bedroom with pool in a gated commuity off Hwy 27, one week was just under $1,000. Rented from Alamo, Premium, 2020 Impala $505 for a week plus tolls. Straight shot up 27 to 192 and then into Disney.
Only headaches was getting back onto 192 west, you can barely see the turnoff signs at night.
It was the Highland Park villa, modest but very clean roomy house, big tub for that required epson salts soaking!

yensid67

I will put my 2 cents in too...
Clarion Lake Buena Vista (clarionlbv.com) $75/night include HOT BREAKFAST BUFFET!
2 decent size pools, kid's splash zone, game room, 24 hr gated security, FREE PARKING, restaurant, 24 hr convenience store,, deli, Bar & grille, business center, pillow-topped mattresses, coffee maker, frig, micro, free shuttle to most parks. FREE PARKING!!!!!(it was last time)
close to shopping and food...Disney Springs is 5 minute away! Quiet with either parking lot views or Interstate views!

Use undercovertourist.com to reserve!

Last edited:

alfrulz

I got a great rate at Caribe Royal Orlando. It’s close to Disney springs and has suites and villas. They were running a buy one get one night free for summer. The two bedroom suite we got was a great price. But unfortunately we needed to cancel because Disney won’t be open yet. The special does run through august. The only extra fee was parking if you have a car.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom