off site dining

disney4life2008

Another note, I would stay along International Drive for dining. The resturants there seem to be more upscale and CLEAN!!! We aware of Kissimmee and Irlo Bronson - while there are a ton of dining options, I have found the choices to be wide but the establishments to not be the cleanest. Though, they have done a lot of redevelopment along Irlo Bronson but still be mindful.

RiversideBunny

Yes.
Don't want to highjack the thread but WDW needs some good Buffalo wings available in the parks.

A very logical place would be the Diamond Horseshoe in Frontier Land.
Disney has tried several things for that building.
Currently you can meet Woody and friends there at certain times.

It would be great to see that become a Buffalo Wild Wings.
Great name for Frontier Land. Fits in.
That whole area is in need of another CS restaurant.

Tks.
:)

Mori Anne

In the Parks
No
Yes.
Don't want to highjack the thread but WDW needs some good Buffalo wings available in the parks.

Tks.

Totally agree 100 percent! Let's start a petition!!!! :lol::sohappy::lol:

Anyways, as far as off property eating places... What about Jimmy Buffet's Restaurant.... I can't think of the name.. I heard mixed things, but it is another option.

disney4life2008

Yes.

Tks.

That would be great!!! Maybe buffalo wings are too messy and they dont wanna have to deal with bones on the grounds of the magic kingdom. But a very good idea nonetheness.

I love to hit up Bahama Breeze. The atmosphere is lovely if you can get an outside table and the food is yummy. They have a lot of Jamaican, Creole, sort of dishes with jerk sauce and so forth. However, they also have typical American faire like burgers, pasta, salads, and steaks.

PaisleyMF

Let's see, at Crossroads there is Buffalo Wild Wings, is near a Quiznos. And on that same strip, Fuddruckers, Perkings. There also a nice Pizza place and I think a TGI Friday's.

WelshBatman

If you're looking for Buffalo Wings, the Liberty Inn offers Buffalo chicken nuggets. They're pretty good, not the best, but not bad at all.

But as far as dining goes, you have your pick on 192 or in the crossroads area (don't forget there's a few places near the premium outlets). Every fast food place or steak place is there. The question is why dine off property. There's so much on property to enjoy. I understand price may be an issue but it's easy to get something on property.

hrcollectibles

we liked a place called black angus, went there a few times.

:slurp:mmm .

One of the The black Angus's has karaoke. Oh wait you can do that next year at Hollywood Studios at the American Idol Experience.. I keed I keed

When I go to the world I make it a point not to dine at any place I have here at home IE Carrabas, Olive Garden, TGI Friday's. My reasoning I just traveled 160 miles I am not going to eat a t a place that is 5 minutes from my house...lol

I also Recommend giordano's. There is one near downtown disney on Apopka Vineland Road.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
:slurp:mmm .

One of the The black Angus's has karaoke. Oh wait you can do that next year at Hollywood Studios at the American Idol Experience.. I keed I keed

When I go to the world I make it a point not to dine at any place I have here at home IE Carrabas, Olive Garden, TGI Friday's. My reasoning I just traveled 160 miles I am not going to eat a t a place that is 5 minutes from my house...lol

I also Recommend giordano's. There is one near downtown disney on Apopka Vineland Road.

Thats why were eating at he Hard Rock, since most of the UK ones have closed.

jiddng

Our favorites:
Pacino's - on 192
Fish Bones - on Sand Lake Rd.
Salt Island Chophouse - on I-drive (although I suspect it's closed, since its billboard that faces I-4 is shut off and damaged)

At the Millenia Mall, there's Cheesecake Factory, McCormick and Shmicks, and PF Changs
At Florida Mall, there's Buca di Beppo's and California Pizza Kitchen

bobjl527

It is a tradition for my wife and I to go to Sizzler and Perkins on SR 535 every year. We no longer have these places in Chicago so it is a nice little treat for us. Just thinking about the Malibu Chicken at Sizzler is making my mouth water! :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: :slurp:

Macaroni Grill is a nice little Italian place. A step above Olive Garden in my opinion.

tigsmom

I head over to Celebration to get some more unique restaurants. The link below has a list of the restaurants there; it makes for a nice evening of walking around Celebration, etc and offers something different from the typical restaurants. I've eaten at all of them and was only disappointed in Seitos.

http://celebrationtowncenter.com/ee/index.php/dining/

The Columbia Restaurant is a good bet if you like Cuban/Spanish foods. I haven't been to the one in Celebration, but I have been to the ones in Ybor City, St Pete and Sarasota. The DH loves to go to the one in Ybor City when we visit our DD in Tampa as he can get fresh rolled cigars there. :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom