off site dining

jmmarc

Original Poster
any good suggestions for dining near wdw. we've done a few, sush as olive garden on int'l dr. and the rain forest. any other ideas of nearby favorites.

There is a retro Denny's on International Dr. Also CRISPY CREMES on East Irlo Bronson Hwy. Giordano's Pizza . If you like Chicago style Pizza it is the best, they have a chain of them in the Chicago Suburbs so when my DW and I were on our Honeymoon we had to order in. Other then that now that we stay on property we just don't seem to get off property enough to eat.
For info:
Giordano's
(407) 239-8900 www.giordanos.com...
12151 S Apopka Vineland Rd, Orlando, FL 32836

jeffk410

outback!

Outback is right near WDW and there is an italian restaurant that is really good the name is not coming to me at the moment. They are both on 192 like a mile away. You can see Mount Everest from the area. But besides for that you can just drive on International Drive and fin something haha

Philo

I'm pretty disappointed with the lack of options for off-site dining. The outback was nice and places like TFI's were as you expect but I didn't really see anything that looked mega appealing. Maybe we just don't know what we're looking for...

TheDisneyMagic

On the US192 there is a lovely Carrabba's Italian Grill not too far from WDW, Olive Garden, Red Lobster. Or if you are after a buffet kind of meal, Sizzler and Ponderosa again is not too far away from WDW on the 192. Cracker Barrell is quite nice aswell for Breakfast.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I was happy with the offerings at Landrys(spl) Lone Star Steak House, The Longhorn, Captain Nemos, The Magic Mining Co, Black Angus

Jaytrod

Im not positive that it is still open, but when I used to live in Orlando 5 years ago we used to go to the Lobster Fest on I-drive.. All you can eat lobster.. me and my college buddies used to have contests to see who can eat the most lobster tails.. I think I got to 12 once hehe..:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom