Odd Jobs at Disney

Yoop33

Original Poster
How would you apply for the jobs you dont really think of when you think of Disney? I mean there is so much out there. Everytime I think of applying for a Disney job I think of something in the park. After playing golf the other day I realized there are many many more jobs!!!
How would I apply for a job at the golf course? I means there were hosts, starters, pro shop staff, cart barn staff, range staff and more. I would love to work at the course!! Free golf, free admission to the park, What else could I ask for?

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Master Starter is a call center job which is actually part of Itenerary Planning - bookings for tours, surfing school, fishing excursions, birthday parties, and other such stuff. No free golf.

I would think the golf jobs (at the courses) go through Casting like everything else.

Yoop33

Original Poster
Master Starter is a call center job which is actually part of Itenerary Planning - bookings for tours, surfing school, fishing excursions, birthday parties, and other such stuff. No free golf.

I would think the golf jobs (at the courses) go through Casting like everything else.

So where would you apply for those jobs? The lady knows someone that works for Sammy Duval's... Would that be the same thing or is the water sports separate?

I hear ya.......I was thinking the same thing the other day. While I know that there are no jobs in my field (nuclear medicine), there's still that little voice saying it don't hurt to look what's out there. Never knew where to look though. But I agree, what more could a guy ask for than a job at Disney AND a golf course. I hope to hit the links a day while we are down next month. Who knows, maybe we'll run in to you!!! Good luck on the search.

Yoop33

Original Poster
Casting - it's a big building Beuna Vista Drive across from Pleasure Island.
They'll have info on pretty much everything, and if they dont hire directly for a role they'll know where to point you.

You know I was just there the other day. Oh yeah!!! Thats when I got ticket for a tail light being out WHILE I WAS AT THE GAS STATION!!! Give me a break. I didn't know anyone was just allowed to go in there though. Can I just walk right in and ask for info?

mousermerf

Account Suspended
You know I was just there the other day. Oh yeah!!! Thats when I got ticket for a tail light being out WHILE I WAS AT THE GAS STATION!!! Give me a break. I didn't know anyone was just allowed to go in there though. Can I just walk right in and ask for info?

Theoretically, yes, but they're very busy and prefer you have an appointment.

Pocamahontas

You know the golf thing would actually be perfect, they tell you not to "work where you play." In other words, (not this goes to the masses, and not to hard core fans that love Disney as much as the folks on here do) don't work in you're favorite park (otherwise you're likely - or "they" are- to get sick of it. Now to me...that's not exactly true. I'd live there if I could. Just set up a nice hammock in the swiss family tree house and i'd be set, or you know...the castle, I wouldn't say no to that.:king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom