October Role Call !!!

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
Sorry but I had to start it. Who's going in October? When are you going? Where are you staying? Most important, which MNSSHP are you going to and are you dressing for the occasion?

We are going Oct 4 - 12, staying at ASMusic. Going to the Halloween party on Oct 5th. I am going with wife, 13 yo daughter and her friend, 7 yo son, and NEW 6 month old daughter. Also going are our friends and their 4 yo granddaughter. Oldest daughter and friend are going as Cinderella and Aurora. Others haven't decided.

How about everyone else??????

I'll be there 10/29-11/2 with my 12 year old daughter and one of my sisters. We're meeting another sister and her husband. We will be doing MNSSHP on the 30th and I'm not sure about costumes at this point. While there, we'll be calling the Yacht Club home.:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

inorski

We are making our third trip down this year October 1-9 and staying at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge. We're going to MNSSHP on October 5th - I can't wait, as I've never been to that before! We're not dressing up; too much effort to drag everything all the way from Colorado. Really looking forward to Mission Space and Mickey's Philharmagic too!:sohappy:

careship

We'll be back there Oct 18th -25th and are going to MNSSHP on the 19th. I saw other posts that have others going all through the month too. In fact they are trying to set a meet around the 18th.

Kevin....should have met up when we were there a couple weeks ago. Maybe this next time.

Disneyfalcon

We're going October 4 -12. MNSSHP on the 5th. I'm still hoping that's not a crowded night, but there have been quite a few posts with people going on the 5th!:lol:

AdLibSean

I'll be down there from Oct 16- 21 and we'll be at the MNSSHP on the 19th. (Not dressing up though) And we'll be staying HOPEFULLY at the All-Star Movies Resort. First time at the All-Stars for myself.

shari71

We'll be there Oct 18-26th and are going to MNSSHP on the 19th. I'm taking my husband, daughter age 2 1/2, and another daughter who will be 7 months when we go. Staying at the Grand Floridian for the first time. No costumes picked out yet, but if it is as hot as it was last year, we will only torment the kids with a costume. :)

Grumpy56

We are going Oct 30th through Nov 4. We'll attend the Halloween party on Oct 30th (my daughter's 14th birthday!) We've done the Xmas party but not this one so we are excited. We are staying at the Swan for the first time, my kids now would rather be closer to Epcot and the Studios than MK. (Even my 10 yearold) I guess that's how you know they're growing up!:(
Don't know about costumes yet.

RAZORBRAD

We will arrive at the Contempory Resort on the 18th, not sure when we are attending the party though.I think its the following fri. We are still working on a costume for my 2 year old daughter and 8 month old nephew. We are leaning towrd dressing up their strollars as Dale Earnhardt JR, and Mark martin Nascars. But that is still in the air.

Emma

I'll be there from 10th til 31st October! :sohappy:
Staying at the Sheraton World Resort on I-Drive
And I think MNSSHP on 17th! :D And me and my family always dress up for this, so still have costumes to sort out :rolleyes: :D

Can't wait! :sohappy:

BigAL

October

Will be there with my wife, 7 year old son and 7 year old niece October 11-19th. Will be at the party on the 14th! Staying at All-Star Movies.

RPMdfw

Scott and I will arrive late on October 19th and will be there through the 26th. Not sure yet whether we're doing MNSSHP or not. If we do it'll have to be on the 24th.

80 Days 10 Hrs 16 Mins 36 Secs left to go! Can't wait!

Pippa

Don't forget everyone there are a few "meets" going on in October! The only one that I know is definate is Oct 26th at Pleasure Island in the Adventurers Club, although I know there are a few planned earlier in the month.

Hopefully I'll see some of you on the 26th:wave:

Buzz Lightyear

Original Poster
For those of you going to MNSSHP (and it sounds like most are) be sure to take a picture of the kids and big kids (better known as adults) in their costumes. We'll start a thread with all the pics.

And be sure to pick a costume that is cool. First year, my son (5 at the time) dressed up as Peter Pan and was comfortable. Last year, he was Stitch and burned up. He kept in on about an hour to be in the parade and that was it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom