October How busy and some info needed on mnsshp

jeffk410

So, I am trying to plan a long weekend to the world sometime in October or November. I have been almost every other time period, but Oct- Nov. I would really like to enjoy MNSSHP. How is the pricing this year and do people think its worth it? How busy are the parks in Oct?

And for you DVC owners I am trying to book a resort in the next couple of days. Which do you think will still be available?

Finallyin09

We went last year 29 0ct to Nov 3. Weather was warm last year for the first few days...set records for the dates..but lines were great. MNSSHP was amazing. We went on Halloween. Would probably choose another date if to ever go again, but so much fun! The kids had a blast! Costumes are a must!

Upvote 0

audiotinker

I went to MNSSHP for the first time years ago and have been a few times after that because it was so amazing. Crowds aside (and usually I just say "whatever" about the crowds because sometimes you just can't avoid them. I don't let them ruin my fun time), the parade is fantastic and one of those things you have to line up for ahead of time so you don't miss the headless horseman riding through. The show is great but the real kicker is Hallowishes which might be one of my favorite things EVAH! Its... in a word... AWESOME! The candy, to me, isn't that big of a deal only because I know what it used to be like. You would leave that place with the hugest sack of candy ever! Now, pretty much you just get a little at a time. Doesn't really matter because you'll still never eat it all, but the jaw drop of it all is gone. Costumes are a must though. We wear costumes every time and people??? What is up with you not wearing costumes! I don't get it! Most everyone does and this makes it so much better. I try to pick something that will stick out or get attention like one year my family went too and we all dressed in scrubs. Everywhere we went people would say, "Doctor? Doctor." It was hilarious. Super fun, great ride wait times, awesome trick-or-treating, amazing shows, parades, and fireworks. And the spooky story telling is fun too. Its a must IMHO. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

NadieMasK2

It's the best time to visit IMO. We have been several times toward the end of October and the weather is always fantastic, can still comfortably go to the pools but not swelter. The crowds are very manageable. We've always had a great time at MNSSHP. It cracks me up, because my normally conservative, reserved husband becomes just like a little kid again, going through the trick or treat lines and comparing what everyone got. His favorite line - aw, I got a rock! You do have great photo ops/meet and greets during the party - we have seen Snow White with ALL seven dwarves (cool!), and even the characters are in costume (Pooh, Eeyore, Piglet). The parade is not-to-be-missed - make sure you get a good viewing spot. I love the music for the parade - it's so catchy! I just wish they gave out better candy :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

cemeb4dk

We are going 10/24-11/4 and staying at Bay Lake Tower and Beach CLub. Hitting the party on Halloween. I know it will be crowded but should be fun to experience actually on Halloween.

Upvote 0

MillerPoppins

We are going 12-20th...I think we went during that time a few years ago and I thought the crowds were great except for Epcot. Doesn't this fall during that hellish Columbus Day crowd????

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom