Trip Club October 2013

GoochDSA

If there are any parties of 2 out there looking for a BoG ADR for 10/20, which is a MNSSHP night, at 4:40, let me know. We decided to opt for a FP+ time at BoG for lunch instead.

Alley7728

If there are any partieit o of 2 out there looking for a BoG ADR for 10/20, which is a MNSSHP night, at 4:40, let me know. We decided to opt for a FP+ time at BoG for lunch instead.
Have you been able to find somone to take this yet? Would love to take It off your hands. Been dying to try BOG with no res luck so far.

GoochDSA

Have you been able to find somone to take this yet? Would love to take It off your hands. Been dying to try BOG with no res luck so far.

Unfortunately, it did not last long. You could always go for lunch. You still see the restaurants, I hear the food at lunch is better and it's also less expensive. The only downside (for some) is alcohol is served only at dinner.

Alley7728

Unfortunately, it did not last long. You could always go for lunch. You still see the restaurants, I hear the food at lunch is better and it's also less expensive. The only downside (for some) is alcohol is served only at dinner.
Should start getting on more often! We will be trying lunch though. Hope you have a nice trip

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom