Trip Club October 2013

lostpro9het

Cant wait! 15/y anniversary and a first time for us at AKL with a SV:
15Years.jpg

stichrules

Oct 6 - 8th at AKL DW and me only, Oct 8 -13th at VWL with rest of family, DD, SIL, GD#2 GS#1, DS, DIL, GD#1 and GD#3, our 1st stay on our DVC memebership, waitlist BWV hoping to switch but not holding our breath due to F&W.

LizC

Just made reservations for 10/16-10/20 at the Swan. Wasn't planning to go again till January but the Disney itch got us! This will be a trip without the kids, and during the Food & Wine Festival!

Can't wait, hopefully I will get to say hello to some of you at the Meet Up! :)

Blueskyze

October 24-28 at Art of Animation, Nemo Suites. Will be attending MNSSHP (our 2nd time), and am also very excited to be bringing my mom on her very first Disney vacation! Oh yeah...and we'll have our brand new baby there for his first trip, too!! :D

docdebbi

October 24-28 at Art of Animation, Nemo Suites. Will be attending MNSSHP (our 2nd time), and am also very excited to be bringing my mom on her very first Disney vacation! Oh yeah...and we'll have our brand new baby there for his first trip, too!! :D

maybe we'll run into you at the pool. we are at the Nemo suite from 19-26, I'll look for anyone with a newborn! congrats

Blueskyze

maybe we'll run into you at the pool. we are at the Nemo suite from 19-26, I'll look for anyone with a newborn! congrats

Thanks! Definitely come say hi if you see us! :) We'll have a 3-month old and an 8-year old. We haven't decided what we are going to dress up as for MNSSHP yet - we are letting our son pick the theme.

jkl2000

Oct. 19 - 27 POFQ !!
First time at WDW since 2000, me, DW, DS14, DS4
Feels like the first time for all of us, really...

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Anyone else take advantage of FD or the Room Discount? We had to switch for AOA in a LM room to All Star Music (first resort we ever stayed in) to get FD but it saved us about $1000! My husband is already mentally spending the money.

Jboccuzzi

Anyone else take advantage of FD or the Room Discount? We had to switch for AOA in a LM room to All Star Music (first resort we ever stayed in) to get FD but it saved us about $1000! My husband is already mentally spending the money.
I couldn't take advantage of a single discount... Not one! Which I'm so bummed about. But, on the bright side.... I'm all paid off!! Woo!!

LizC

Yes! We are now staying at the AKL instead of the Swan! So excited. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom