October 2012 Rollcall?

pcarathers

We just got back a couple of weeks ago and are ALREADY MISSING IT TOO MUCH!! Planning to be there October 6-13 for my 40th B*Day (6th)! Can't wait! we'll have a BUNCH of first timers and are excited to see their reactions to everything! They've heard us plan for so many of our trips and looked at all of our photos, that they feel as if they've been there! I tell them, NOTHING COMPARES TO BEING THERE! LOL...

Upvote 0

DCALovinWDW

We'll be there Oct. 13th-20th @ BLT for my little guys 1st and my big boys 5th birthday! :sohappy:
Does anyone know if they are still offering the Wishes Dessert Party and are dates out yet for MNSSHP?

-Colleen

Upvote 0

disneyjes

Original Poster
We'll be there Oct. 13th-20th @ BLT for my little guys 1st and my big boys 5th birthday! :sohappy:
Does anyone know if they are still offering the Wishes Dessert Party and are dates out yet for MNSSHP?

-Colleen

No dates as of the last time I checked for MNSSHP! I am anxiously awaiting those as well!

Upvote 0

mets7

-Colleen

As soon as they release the Sept. and Oct hours you will be able to tell which days they are having the parties.

Upvote 0

Sandersfeld

Oct 19-27 cant believe how pack the plane was already hope they arent all going to WDW...daughters 8th grade graduation yr so we are taking her best friend( her first time there she cant wait)..POP CENTURY for the 6th time

Upvote 0

natsuto

We will have an early first glance, a pile, and was pleased to see their reaction all! They heard that so many of our travel plans and look at all of our photos, they feel that if they already have!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom