October 2004 Roll Call

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I will be down in the Happiest Place on Earth from October 5th - 10th with my roommate.

We spent spring break this year at WDW and she fell in love with the place so much that we decided the day we got back to make reservations for fall break this year also. For 2 poor college girls to be able to go twice in one year is amazing. I'm WAY too excited. :D

I just wanted a roll call of others that think they'll be down around then too. I would love to actually meet up with more people this time. Maybe even set up a day for all of us to "drink around the world" (if you are of age, of course) :drevil:

STAND TALL OCTOBER GOERS!!
YAYE FOR SHORT LINES!!
YAYE FOR FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL!!

CubbieMan

One Lil Spark said:
I will be down in the Happiest Place on Earth from October 5th - 10th with my roommate.

We spent spring break this year at WDW and she fell in love with the place so much that we decided the day we got back to make reservations for fall break this year also. For 2 poor college girls to be able to go twice in one year is amazing. I'm WAY too excited. :D

I just wanted a roll call of others that think they'll be down around then too. I would love to actually meet up with more people this time. Maybe even set up a day for all of us to "drink around the world" (if you are of age, of course) :drevil:

STAND TALL OCTOBER GOERS!!
YAYE FOR SHORT LINES!!
YAYE FOR FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL!!
ahhhhhhhhh...I'll be arriving when you leave...staying the 10th-17th...it will be my Girlfriends; soon to be fiance(hopefully) 1st time. I can't wait...:)

Upvote 0

careship

I will be there October 1st - 9th with that rwcrazy guy.....he's my hubby and another Disney Fanatic......

If anyone is going to be around during that time, my family would love to say hello. We could all meet up at SGE with our Alien Encounter shirts on....J/k :lol:

Upvote 0

Mickifan17

One Lil Spark said:

Sorry I'll miss you ladies, One Lil Spark. I'll be down Oct 22-30. Maybe next time :animwink:

Only 103 more days til I'm Home :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom