• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Obvious Future Medal Design

Surferboy567

Original Poster
Here’s a fun thread I thought of last night when looking at my Iron Man 5K medal.

What is an obvious design that you can see being a medal? From any corner of the Disney universe.

It can also be a set of medals or themes.

The only obvious rule I’ll put into place is that this design can NOT be already created.

For myself:
#1 TRON Identity Disk
#2 Spaceship Earth
#3 Power Stone
#4 Captain America’s Shield (has this been made?)
#5 Training Remote
#6 TRON Lightcycle Wheel or Bike

(I really like TRON)

Surferboy567

Original Poster
Spaceship Earth was prominently displayed on the first several WineDine Halfs. In most recent years, SSE has taken a backseat and the "characters" have come to the fore front. I most enjoyed the older design elements.

I'd love to see a pirates themed run, complete with a medal of the Black Pearl.

A cursed Aztec medallion would be really cool!

lukacseven

Here’s a fun thread I thought of last night when looking at my Iron Man 5K medal.

What is an obvious design that you can see being a medal? From any corner of the Disney universe.

The only obvious rule I’ll put into place is that this design can NOT be already created.

For myself:
#1 TRON Identity Disk
#2 Spaceship Earth
#3 Power Stone
#5 Training Remote

(I really like TRON)
Almost an infinite list of Star Wars characters, including Mandalorian characters (and whatever new characters from the11 future shows). I used to like back in the day when the January race weekend 5K had a specific character theme, like Lion King of Three caballeros. Seems as though a singular character now represents each race (Goofy, Dopey, Mickey, Donald, Minnie, Pluto).

Edward Jackson

For myself:
#1 TRON Identity Disk
#2 Spaceship Earth
#3 Power Stone
#5 Training Remote

(I really like TRON)
#1 Dated currently, though with the new ride coming out possibly.
#2 Good choice.
#3 Not in Florida.
#4 See answer to #3.
#5 Have no idea what you mean. Please explain.
#6 See answer to #1.

(We noticed, nothing wrong with that. Everybody has a favorite.)

Surferboy567

Original Poster
#1 Dated currently, though with the new ride coming out possibly.
#2 Good choice.
#3 Not in Florida.
#4 See answer to #3.
#5 Have no idea what you mean. Please explain.
#6 See answer to #1.

(We noticed, nothing wrong with that. Everybody has a favorite.)
A Training Remote is the droid that Jedi train with to practice lightsaber blocking.

It’s a white ball that fires blaster bolts. Luke uses one of these when he is on the Millennium Falcon in a new hope.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom