Obvious Future Medal Design

Surferboy567

Original Poster
Here’s a fun thread I thought of last night when looking at my Iron Man 5K medal.

What is an obvious design that you can see being a medal? From any corner of the Disney universe.

It can also be a set of medals or themes.

The only obvious rule I’ll put into place is that this design can NOT be already created.

For myself:
#1 TRON Identity Disk
#2 Spaceship Earth
#3 Power Stone
#4 Captain America’s Shield (has this been made?)
#5 Training Remote
#6 TRON Lightcycle Wheel or Bike

(I really like TRON)

Surferboy567

Original Poster
Spaceship Earth was prominently displayed on the first several WineDine Halfs. In most recent years, SSE has taken a backseat and the "characters" have come to the fore front. I most enjoyed the older design elements.

I'd love to see a pirates themed run, complete with a medal of the Black Pearl.

A cursed Aztec medallion would be really cool!

OG Runner

I have run the marathon on and off since 2014 and seen some of the past medals, mainly a Mickey Mouse design. (literally)

lukacseven

Here’s a fun thread I thought of last night when looking at my Iron Man 5K medal.

What is an obvious design that you can see being a medal? From any corner of the Disney universe.

The only obvious rule I’ll put into place is that this design can NOT be already created.

For myself:
#1 TRON Identity Disk
#2 Spaceship Earth
#3 Power Stone
#5 Training Remote

(I really like TRON)
Almost an infinite list of Star Wars characters, including Mandalorian characters (and whatever new characters from the11 future shows). I used to like back in the day when the January race weekend 5K had a specific character theme, like Lion King of Three caballeros. Seems as though a singular character now represents each race (Goofy, Dopey, Mickey, Donald, Minnie, Pluto).

OG Runner

For myself:
#1 TRON Identity Disk
#2 Spaceship Earth
#3 Power Stone
#5 Training Remote

(I really like TRON)
#1 Dated currently, though with the new ride coming out possibly.
#2 Good choice.
#3 Not in Florida.
#4 See answer to #3.
#5 Have no idea what you mean. Please explain.
#6 See answer to #1.

(We noticed, nothing wrong with that. Everybody has a favorite.)

Surferboy567

Original Poster
#1 Dated currently, though with the new ride coming out possibly.
#2 Good choice.
#3 Not in Florida.
#4 See answer to #3.
#5 Have no idea what you mean. Please explain.
#6 See answer to #1.

(We noticed, nothing wrong with that. Everybody has a favorite.)
A Training Remote is the droid that Jedi train with to practice lightsaber blocking.

It’s a white ball that fires blaster bolts. Luke uses one of these when he is on the Millennium Falcon in a new hope.

OG Runner

A Training Remote is the droid that Jedi train with to practice lightsaber blocking.

It’s a white ball that fires blaster bolts. Luke uses one of these when he is on the Millennium Falcon in a new hope.

I like it, especially if you can get it to fire the blaster bolts. :D

uncle jimmy

Premium Member
With Lion King theme for the virtual summer races, what would you all think could be for the next races (if there is any for W&D, Marathon, Princess)?
Wondering if anyone else thinks they'll tie-in the 50th and or the Year-long Ultimate Princess Celebration to any of the themes?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom