Observations from the Last Week

djkidkaz

RE: The Paroon shark catfish, all the exhibits around the tree of life are going to be redone over the next few years, including scaffolding on the tree itself. Expect a lot of work on Discovery Island to get ready for the overall changes to the park the next few years.

Removal of those net tarps they installed?

djkidkaz

Pirates capacity looks to be cut in half. Due to using one side for FP+, when noone is using the FP line every other boat goes out empty.

jdmdisney99

I never have fully understood how the FP line plays into the capacity. But I have been wondering, why don't they just decrease the number of FPs available?

RSoxNo1

Original Poster

msteel

Pirates capacity looks to be cut in half. Due to using one side for FP+, when noone is using the FP line every other boat goes out empty.

I rode standby on Wed 1/8 mid afternoon. We were directed to the FP side (toward the right) after merge. I saw few to none in the FP line. I can't say for sure about empty boats but I don't think boats near us were empty.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Just saw Tom Staggs, Bruce Vaughn, Eric Jacobson and Kathy Mangum go into the Plaza Restaurant with 10-15 others.
Off topic question, will execs in the parks take photos with guests? I would love to get a few but dont want to be rude. Is it ok to ask them or do they prefer to be left alone?

Scuttle

So is it possible to get a fast pass in the morning at MK for the evening go to Epcot for the afternoon and return? Heading to the parks on Thursday and trying to get a little info since you were just there and are an annual pass holder as well. @RSoxNo1 ?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom