Numbers in top of Cinderella Castle?

onesaxplayer

Original Poster
Greetings from new poster. Hope I'm in the right spot. Anyways...
My wife and I were in the MK yesterday and as we walked down Main St. USA I noticed the numbers "326" (at least that's what it looked like) in the top of the highest tower facing the railroad station. Does anyone know what these mean?

Just curious. Thanks,
onesaxplayer

AREM

My wife and I were in the MK yesterday and as we walked down Main St. USA I noticed the numbers "326" (at least that's what it looked like) in the top of the highest tower facing the railroad station. Does anyone know what these mean?

Just curious. Thanks,
onesaxplayer

Greetings sir!

You certainly have me stumped. Never knew there were any numbers written on top of the castle........:confused:

mastif

Just curious. Thanks,
onesaxplayer

Do you have any pics? (or does anyone have any pics?) I was looking for some to see if i could zoom in, but I don't really know where to look and my pics aren't that recent. I've never heard of numbers being on the castle..

MissM

I'm looking at a pic I took of the Castle from last month and I don't see anything that even remotely looks like numbers. Can you give a more specific explanation of where it is? Or show on another photo the area you're talking about?

I've never seen numbers before and I have tons of photos of the Castle so I'd be happy to look through them but I can't see what you're taking about.

EPCOTPluto

Here's a shot in the dark: Perhaps it's just a marked location for the Castle Dream Lights....

Or a secret code that D23 members must follow to claim a special prize! :lookaroun:lol:

scpergj

I've just checked my photo archive, and looked at probably 50 images taken at various times during the year and various times of day...and don't see it. That does not mean it is not there, or that you didn't see it, or that it wasn't added recently, just that I cannot see it in any of my pics.

Now that's as clear as mud....

reptar77

I don't see them in my pics either. I double checked the ones from Aug but nothing. Do you have any pics of it?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I to have looked over quite a few pictures of the castle and I can not find it either. Since none of our resident historians and knower's of all obscure Disney knowledge have not answered I would assume it is a case of pareidolia.

onesaxplayer

Original Poster
I'm a relatively new Disney conniseur but if my research is correct the numbers were in tower 20 just to the left of where Tink takes flight if your looking at the castle. My wife confirms the sighting. We saw it several times throughout the day and mentioned it to each other though now I feel REALLY stupid for not having taken pictures of it. I'll keep searching and let you know if I find anything out.

Thanks!

EPCOT Explorer

I to have looked over quite a few pictures of the castle and I can not find it either. Since none of our resident historians and knower's of all obscure Disney knowledge have not answered I would assume it is a case of pareidolia.

Soooooooooooooooo....We need Martin.:lol::lookaroun

MissM

I'm a relatively new Disney conniseur but if my research is correct the numbers were in tower 20 just to the left of where Tink takes flight if your looking at the castle. My wife confirms the sighting. We saw it several times throughout the day and mentioned it to each other though now I feel REALLY stupid for not having taken pictures of it. I'll keep searching and let you know if I find anything out.

Thanks!
I still don't see anything. And I'm looking! :veryconfu I take at least one pic of the Castle every time I'm there and I'm there at least once a month.

Here's two HUGE shots that I cropped out just to get in on the area you're talking about. These were taken before the light installation started. Do you see it in either of these? I see hidden cameras but...still no numbers.

http://phoenixfiredesigns.com/disney/castle-huge.jpg

http://phoenixfiredesigns.com/disney/castle-huge2.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom