Number 1 thing to do on Arrival?????

Chirs

Hi everyone...

Its just under two weeks until I leave for WDW and I am really excited. I am arriving at Orlando Int Airport at 5:00pm then onto the resort via DME.

I was wondering what everyone does first when the get to their resort (after check in that is) Really keen to find out everyones experiance of what they do on their first night.

Chris :)

Tinkerbella16

After we check-in, if the room is not ready we have some lunch from our resort foodcourt...then head right to Epcot. It has always been a tradition for us to go to Epcot as soon as we get there.

We usually take the earliest flight out of philly to MCO, but this year we have a later flight. We should be arriving at POFQ around 3:00pm, so we will check-in...if the room is ready, our bags won't be there for a few hours anyway so we will head right to Epcot and have an early dinner at World Showcase when we get there.

Upvote 0

diddy_mouse

After check-in, if the room is ready, we drop off our bags and freshen up a little. Then it's off to DTD for lunch followed up by a bus ride to the Contemporary to catch the monorail to MK. It's almost tradition to ride the monorail into the MK regardless of where we're staying. Something about hearing the spiel for the first time on the trip really sets the mood. :)

*waiting for February* :eek:

Upvote 0

wvdisneyfamily

We go to Downtown Disney and check out the hotel. Then, we clean up for a nice dinner. It's kind of a waste to go to the parks if you get there late in the day like we do.

Upvote 0

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Wow, I love hearing about everyone's traditions with WDW. :D

I always arrive late afternoonish, so I get settled, head to the closest method of WDW Transportation for a quick spin, grab some food and let it all sink in that I'm about to spend a few days in the greatest place on Earth.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom