Now time for underrated rides

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by Wackywitch

Now don't everyone laugh at once, but I think Pirates of the Carribean is the most underrated ride. I could ride that one 3 or 4 times during a trip.

PoC is also a must see for us every trip! I like the fact that it's the opposite of Splash mountain in set-up. A little bit of a drop, then sit back and relax for the rest of the ride. The first time I rode SM, I couldn't enjoy most of the ride because I knew that drop was coming! Everything's all cute and smiley and nice, then pow!, down the hill! A little sadistic, if you ask me! ;)

Beauty and the

A think the most under rated thing at Disney has to be Animal Kingdom, before we'd been I'd heard that many bad things about the place, that when we went I thought we where in the wrong place:lol:

Maria

Originally posted by Beauty and the
A think the most under rated thing at Disney has to be Animal Kingdom, before we'd been I'd heard that many bad things about the place, that when we went I thought we where in the wrong place:lol:

I agree! Just love that park!:)

CookieGVB

Cranium Command and TTA. I love Spaceship Earth, too, but there's something about being tilted back in the dark on a slow-moving ride, that just lends itself to :snore: :D

BOY RACER

The Great Movie Ride is one of the most underrated rides at WDW. They just don't make attractions like this anymore (but they should!):D

dwldzm9

Well,

Most of my underrated rides are ex-rides - wonder why?:animwink:

As for underrated experience, I think Cirque Du Soleil takes it hands down. That may be the most incredible Theatre or Show experience I have ever seen. Words just simply can't descibe it, I think it is worth every penny of admission...

but then again I'm an artist, so....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom