Now that we have yet another coaster (everest), maybe Disney can try a newflume next?

ssidiouss@mac.c

Original Poster
Everest seems great.. and its a amazing to see what they can do now adays.

But.. it only makes me wonder how awesome they could make another log flume ride like a new Splash Mountain type with todays technology and money.

Think about it.. if Everest is the extreme version of Thunder Mountain.. imagine the extreme version of Splash Mountain... bigger, longer, higher, etc.

I love Splash Mountain.. and wish they used more log flume types of rides like that to balance out the coaster ratio. They could use the same type of ride to go with alot of different themes.

lady_vor

I too LOVE the idea of a Villan Mountain! Rides with a creepy twist are all the more exciting. It would be cool if they could add in some ghost holograms too. Were they actually thinking about adding a ride like this in?

brkgnews

There have been upwards of one-bajillion rumors about Villain/Bald mountain or a brother bear themed flume ride at Canada (EPCOT). No more likely now than they were before... but we can dream, can't we? After all -- a good idea never really dies over at Imagineering.

CaptainMichael

lady_vor said:
I too LOVE the idea of a Villan Mountain! Rides with a creepy twist are all the more exciting. It would be cool if they could add in some ghost holograms too. Were they actually thinking about adding a ride like this in?
Yes, it has been considered and supposedly still is; it just hasn't come to fruition yet.

1disneydood

STR8FAN2005 said:
Yes, it has been considered and supposedly still is; it just hasn't come to fruition yet.
Wonder where they'd put it? They built EE instead of vilian mountain at AK so I don't think it'd go there. Maybe at the old 20kl spot.

BTW I love your avatar. I used to make thsoe same cakes at Randazzo's when Manny Jr had his bakery on Vets. in the Rosedale mall. :lol:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
STR8FAN2005 said:

I love that word. It sounds so positive. ( and so flavorful:lol: )

mickeykid79

A New Water Attraction?!?!

A neat attraction would be using the cast of the Emperor's New Groove, perhaps for the new South America section at Animal Kingdom, similar to Izma's boat ride.It can have a long drop, in a large boat, like the tidal wave ride at Busch Gardens, where the exit leads you right into the splash zone!

-Another idea would be a Fantasia attraction, where dinosaurs pop out of the water, flamingos spitting water at you, magical brooms throwing buckets of water on you, and the finale using new technology; a big whirlpool with Mickey controlling it making sure that you don't sink into it.
:sohappy:

lady_vor

1disneydood said:
Wonder where they'd put it? They built EE instead of vilian mountain at AK so I don't think it'd go there. Maybe at the old 20kl spot.

I think that they'd stick it where Pooh's Play Place is. They used to have that submarine ride in there. LOL remember the super fake mermaids?! :lol:
Perhaps they could squeeze a ride in there. I'm sure Disney has a way!

CaptainMichael

lady_vor said:
I think that they'd stick it where Pooh's Play Place is. They used to have that submarine ride in there. LOL remember the super fake mermaids?! :lol:
Perhaps they could squeeze a ride in there. I'm sure Disney has a way!
There is plenty of room there even with Pooh's Thoughtfull Spot. There is enough space for a mountain and a mini-land.

TMT M

mickeykid79 said:
-Another idea would be a Fantasia attraction, where dinosaurs pop out of the water, flamingos spitting water at you, magical brooms throwing buckets of water on you, and the finale using new technology; a big whirlpool with Mickey controlling it making sure that you don't sink into it.
:sohappy:

Now thats a ride that needs to be built They need a water ride at MGM/PIXAR /Disney Studio's

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom