November Roll Call.

WDWsmith2001

Roll call for November? I'm thinking of goin' to the world in november and want to know if I'm the only one. Sergo the question... anyone going to WDW in November?

Two grandparents, one mom, one dad, one uncle, one girlfriend, and four "can't wait" little girls!

We'll be there Nov. 6th through the 12.
Staying at the Polynesian,
counting the days!

Upvote 0

confal1

We'll be at the Beach Club Nov 5-10 with husband, 3 yr old daughter, her grandfather and grandmother, and my stepbrother, his wife and their 3 year old. Then we are off to the Disney Cruise Nov. 10-14. Can't Wait!!!

Upvote 0

MattsCath

MEE MEE!

First trip to WDW!!!
My bf and I are going on TT as our first ride because even though he's been plenty of times, somehow he always misses this one!!

Upvote 0

jmewin

November

I'll be at WDW from Nov16-23. It is a great time as the bad heat and humidity are gone. Also, There aren't quite as many people :wave:

Contemporary 1978/1990
CBR-1996
CS-1999
POFQ-Nov 2002

Upvote 0

seabelis

I'll be there Nov. 6-11.:)lol:

I hope too there won't be too many attractions closed down. I went to DL last Sept. for my bday and most of the things I wanted to see were closed. Many of them were attractions exclusive to that park ( Alice in Wonderland, Matterhorn, sailing ship columbia) very dissapointing. :(

Upvote 0

Jonº0º

My wife and I will be there Nov 1-7th. No kids this time, they will be at home with mother-in-law. We are staying at OKW but are on the waiting list for BW. Planing a trip for May 03 with kids and inlaws so we are buying AP's for the two of us for this trip so we can use them in May.

See you there,

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom